Friday, December 19, 2008

Plans To File For Restraining Order (Dec. 17, 2006)

Flag this message
Filing Against FBI Employees Next Week
Sunday, December 17, 2006 2:21 PM
From:
"loree baird"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
eaglelaw@qwest.net, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com, dslader@spiritone.com
I have decided, I am definitely filing for restraining order against FBI employees Raul Bujanda and Armando Garza. I am also filing complaints against judges who have had unethical and illegal conduct. All bets are off. Basically, the FBI shouldn't have screwed with me, been rude to me, lied to me, slandered me, and then refused to give me my records through FOIA. Their agents/employees committed criminal acts of sexual assault and while I may not have known the legal definition then, I am certain the FBI did know. If they want to lie, they can lie before a judge as I watch them try to defend their sorry asses. They will spit out the same stuff they have in their FBI records, to defend themselves, and if I can't get the FOIA records, then I'll get evidence of slander through their court defense, which I will then use to my advantage as a proof.

No comments: