Thursday, December 25, 2008

Signs of Oliver's Trauma 2 (March 22, 2008)

I am His Mother‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 3/22/08 10:29 AM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)



By the way, when my son is upset and he hears me saying, "It's okay honey. Are you sad? It's okay. Don't worry, everything will be alright...Don't worry honey. Everybody gets sad sometimes, and then we get better."

When he hears ME trying to comfort him, he calms down.

My son needs to be with me, and your attempt to limit his time with me is wrong and aggregious. One of the basic civil rights and rights of humanity is the right to happiness and freedom to be with their family and who knows them best and can meet their needs.

You are traumatizing my son. You imagined my son was neglected by me and traumatized, and in your hysteria, you took him away and then created very real damages.

My son needs me NOW.

No comments: