Thursday, December 25, 2008

Washington State Bar Complaint About Bob Beaty

I had been planning to let Beaty off easy, but I do think it's wrong, now that I think about it, to have called Paul Cassel about me and my case without consulting me first.

Then he goes to my parents with information that just wasn't even good legal advice, telling me to be "pro se" with him as an "assist"? That was NOT what I signed up for and it was done at the very last minute and then he gave papers to AG in Wenatchee, but not to me, and then AG and Wenatchee punished me for missing visitation because I was waiting for important legal papers I had to have with me for the court hearing which was in a day or two.

Yet, no matter what my concerns were, even though it turns out I'm always right about my predictions and my warning flags, my own family chooses to doubt me and trust others who lie to them.

It's just sad.

Now that I think of it, I probably need to write the complaint about Judge Hotchkiss. At least I have proof of what he did as well. It would be a different type of complaint.

No one takes these complaints seriously bc I'm already trashed, but that's why I'm putting up my email which shows I DO have accurate judgement about things and that I was screwed around with. Once I have a psych eval that clears me, after I get confirmation of seizures, I will be fine.

No comments: