Friday, January 2, 2009

Impressions of Individuals

I want this post to be an observational one, about people I noticed at GW last time I was there. I'm not sure why I want to write about it, but I do.

I also, strangely enough, realized I am going to fall in love and be married and that it's not impossible for me. I even felt attraction, again, to a couple of men I noticed there, so it helped me realize, even though I'm such a nut, and liability, there is even someone for me and for me alone.

Also, I want to write about an attraction to one guy I noticed, who I later saw was wearing a wedding ring. The only reason I want to write about it, is because I seriously wonder if he's left handed. Because my odds have been so strange on the leftie thing, and I never pick anyone out or feel drawn, when I know they favor the left hand, it's that I find out later. I swear they must have a certain pheromone that I can sniff out and biologically want to be with.

Who knows. I've liked righties too. I'll probably marry a rightie for all I know. I'm just curious. There were things about the personality or drive of this guy, that I think factored into my attraction to him. He was sort of take charge and protective of me and I sensed it. I'll write about all of this later.

No comments: