Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Computer Disconnected, Blog Erased

Last night I was writing about what happened when someone put a date-rape drug into my drink.

An entire paragraph I had written, was erased, and then my computer was disconnected.   The internet connection was deliberately shut down, and after I turned everything off and tried to restart it, it was still disconnected.

I checked with others and their internet connection was fine, and no one had shut it off from their end, so it was an official disconnection by someone else.

Then I started my computer today and the section I had written is gone and it was permanently erased.

It was done while I was writing on the last blog post, about Wells Fargo (and other things) and I will go back and write what I wrote last night that was erased.

No comments: