Thursday, March 5, 2009

GLITCH IN MARRIAGE PLANS

Crap. I just talked to my Mom and she said she heard that if we get married, the U.S. immigration might send A. back to Colombia.

I can't have that. I am NOT going back to Wenatchee alone and part of the point is being able to go back with someone with me, as a partner and support.

Now I'm hearing we could get married and then he just gets shipped off, like fruit, to Colombia. What the hell...? I'm not marrying bananas. Why can't he stay here? I don't know if this is true or not.

But I sure as hell have to get back to Wenatchee fast and I do NOT think (NO ONE THINKS IT'S A GOOD IDEA) to go back ALONE. Going back to Wenatchee alone would be one of the stupidest things I could do, in my humble opinion. It's a total trap there and I've had several intelligent and highly educated, worldly persons agree with me on this point...Maybe after learning more about my problems with the state?

I need and want to go back to Wenatchee. It has been very difficult for me to be away from my son this long and I know it is difficult for my son. How does he understand this?

But I also know I am at a complete disadvantage to go back without my fiance or husband, for support and partially as my witness to what kind of crap and lies the state tries to pull with me on a regular basis.

I mean, the state and Judge, for one thing, are so brazen they fully violate major laws when they know it's all being RECORDED on CD...?! They don't even care, because they know they can do what they want and no one except me would hold them accountable, and if I don't have money or support or power, they are not worried about me at all.

I sort of wondered about this in the very beginning. I wondered, because I worked for a woman while I lived in Wenatchee, while I was pregnant with my son and still healthy enough to work (being uninjured by Wenatchee Medical Professionals), and she was from Argentina. She met a guy in Wenatchee online through a dating service and they married but after she was in the U.S., the U.S. sent her back to Argentina for 6 months while paperwork was being done. I think she was married in Argentina though, in a church? and then went to the U.S. I can't remember where she got married first, but all I know is she was pissed she got sent back. Both of them were. So I brought this up but A. said no, it wasn't a problem.

We talked to a lawyer too and it sounded like everything was fine, but he's not an immigration lawyer. A. just told me, yes maybe, just now, after I asked him if this was the case. He said it might depend. Depend upon WHAT?

I have to know. I have to call some people tomorrow and I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow, so businesses are open.

Just when everything looks like it might be falling into place...THIS.

No comments: