Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today

It is a weird day. I need to get out of the house. I am depressed this morning. I went to bed last night, feeling fine about what I wrote and explaining things and then I just woke this morning to try to write and I am depressed. It's not even a "vibe" for something else or someone else...who knows, maybe that too, but I'm legitimately depressed. My life doesn't need to be anymore fucked up than it already is and it's just completely depressing. I am depressed but what am I to do about that? There is nothing I can do at all.

Then, today, I'm totally trapped with zero to go anywhere or even receive my phone calls on my telephone.

I am going to try to finish the stupid complaints I haven't finished all this time, like I should, and to write a motion requesting continuance for the state situation with my son, based on health issues. I am going through the Percocet and the steroid stuff didn't help really. I don't know what else I can try at this point. I cannot think of anything.

A. was PISSED last night and wouldn't say why but acted more relieved when I showed him the bracelet was off. I just feel horrible though. And then he says I need to wait all day until he's back tonight, to "talk".

No comments: