Monday, March 30, 2009

Plans for Today & Stalker from NY Last Night

I got a nice comment from someone yesterday but I'll have to find out which post it went to. Really nice, just saying they were reading and thought my blog was interesting.

Last night, I was on the road, driving back from D.C., and this guy was sort of following me and fucking mocking me and laughing. I was so pissed I wrote his license number down and flipped him off.

He had a shaved head and plates from New York. DZF 5604. New York. I think it was a white car, and I sort of thought maybe the guy was military bc of the plates, but I don't know. Plenty of guys have shaved heads who are NOT in the military. He suddenly looked concerned when he saw I had caught this and was writing down his plates number and looked meek all at once.

I can hear helicopters overhead today. It's not really a fly zone but you hear it alot, planes and helis here.

When the helicopter came to my house in East Wenatchee, that was very bizarre. He just laughed-harassing me and hovered there for a long time, to make a point. It wasn't normal and the guy just hovered above my house as I was putting my son in the car, coming out of the house. I've written about it already. There's no need to "fly in" there. There was/is a river by that house and I don't know where the outlets are. There is also an old freeway that runs past the house with exits to-from Spokane. It's the main way law enforcement would go, to travel inbetween some major towns.

I will have to remember the address exactly and I'll write it down.

We are thinking of going to apply for the license this morning. Then I'm leaving for Wenatchee. I've decided I'll do the fucking psych eval set up by the state, but I'm doing it from someone from over here. Exxon is saying oh, this is just the marriage application and if I don't "pass" the psych eval, we're not getting married.

I already know, in the hands of the state, I'm not going to "pass" or that they are going to claim I had a nervous breakdown when I never did, with my son at that place in E. Wenatchee, and everyone I've talked to over here thinks it was foul play and they believe me.

I told Exxon, how am I supposed to get a halfway fair evaluation by ANYONE from the state, when I'm fucking smarter than half the idiots who do this kind of thing, and what experience do THEY have with people who know diplomats, spies, and who have had legitimate problems with the state and a powerful church?! He laughed because he knows it's true. People employed by the STATE, to evaluate "welfare mothers" are not usually dealing with someone like ME, and I am not the typical "welfare mother" or type that CPS would ever deal with. My situation is unique because my problems have to do with powerful people I reported, and deliberate retaliation. Not to mention computer hacking and the other problems which affected my and my son's health.

Exxon says he just wants to at least do the marriage application to see if it is even "possible" for me to marry, to be sure I've not been married before, or whatever, or if there is some legal obstacle to my marrying. There's not, as far as I know, but I suppose it wouldn't be a big deal to see if the state has tried to issue some kind of fucking amber alert on my mental status. lol.

My opinion now, is that the state has lost some FUCKING ground now that I have even better evidence of physical problems they claimed I didn't have, and said were only delusional and in my head. They've got my "blog" they claim, and I have my medical records. The problem is, I can prove conspiracy to retaliate because I HAD some of these medical records when they railroaded me in the court, and these were missing from the record.

I am fucking suing the state for their violations of civil procedure if it's the last thing I do. I am also getting these CDs of the court hearings and I'm fucking uploading it online so everyone can hear what happened in the court.

I also have to file for an extension because of my medical problems and problems getting things done on time, with medical problems and disability that they refused to accomodate for, as requested. I got the Percocet and it's helping, but I have to go back to the doctor and have him give me something stronger like a shot or something because since that woman assaulted me, my back has not been the same.

I have three herniated discs. Two are older, one from childbirth, just like I said, and just as the neurologists have agreed caused cauda equina--the symptoms I told them I was having. The third one is new, and that's in the same location where I reported the assault.

I really like Keri Hilson's music. Her "Energy" and "Return the Favor" is also good.

No comments: