Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoughts On Steroids

I actually have a little more sharp pain than usual, after taking the steroid pack--or starting it. Does it feel worse before it feels better? I also notice more stomach "issues". Since taking this stuff, my entire spine has been more sensitive. But I'm on very low levels. It's MethylPREDNISolone tablets, USP 4 mg.
I took 6 yesterday and something like 5 or 4 today, as directed.

I've not felt very good today, and had the pain still radiating to my thighs, in a very crampy way. Mainly, the back hurts. So I am wondering if I need a whole huge shot directly into my back or something?

I just took a long nap while listening to 80s. It was trancelike sleep. I really do like 80s.

I don't know if I need to go for a shot or if that's not my pain issue. I'm glad to try it though and I didn't read anything about it slowing down the brain. I would rather take something that causes temporary "euphoria", "mood swings", and even "psychotic" breaks than slowness of thought. Or speech!

No comments: