Friday, March 13, 2009

OH NO. Misindentification? Will Wagler

Someone needs to help me figure things out.

I just saw this guy who looked like Will Wagler. But it wasn't Chris. Oh my gosh, if this is true, I just defamed the hell out of Will.

Whoever it was, that I just saw in line, looked like Will Wagler. And I don't know where he went, because...

My date called me to take off and I looked to my left and here's this guy that looked like WILL. Healthier than Chris, certaintly, but I kept doing a double-take. His eyes were inset, like Will's, and he was blonder, sort of as I remember, and I am REALLY confused now.

Because I DID see his sister the other day. It was definitely Wendy in the flesh but I didn't know why she'd be in Maryland. Wow. Whoever he was, he was really, really, goodlooking.

I actually don't remember Will looking THAT good. I mean, I always liked him, but. I don't know who this other person was. We both looked over at eachother several times and then I was embarrassed to stare but then I got up to find out and he was gone and without a trace. I have no idea where he went. I cut my date off, on the phone, to have a better look.

His eyes were more like Irish eyes, and his complexion was certaintly healthier than Chris's complexion.

No comments: