Friday, March 20, 2009

a noche

watched milk. was good. gay movie! didn't know and so important. deacon blue "dignity" is good. makes me laugh so good. sort of makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. lol. love this and the piano riff.

i like how he was only and already 40 years old and still did so much. a nice late bloomer. i also liked how milk had that part about the boy in the wheelchair. best part, for me.

i like wrapped around your finger. in place of a ring, first time i thought of it this way. this face i saw fading in and out, while listening to music awhile ago, reminds me of this song, at the end, because it was speaking to me, as my boss or something. sort of hard to explain but all rolled into one not a boy.

i think i'm just going to think about images but first i want to find out if there's a black helmet somewhere, for military, or something, out of curiosity. not that it means anything.

hahaaaa. nutbush city limits. what a title. not to mention queen's fatbottomed girl.

No comments: