Friday, March 27, 2009

Should I Go Alone With Nothing, To My Son

I have very serious thinking to do. I have been thinking as hard as possible, about what to do. I am with Exxon but I contemplate leaving alone. It will be serious, whichever way follows through but I am going to my son next week if it's the last thing I do.

My son needs me to be with him. I am thinking only about logistics really, at this point. Not my love life, at all, just what is best for my son.

I love my son more than anything in the world, and everyone knows this. But, like I've said, Washington state has not been good to me or my son. If I had stayed there, I would still be in serious pain with zero diagnostics, and everyone still lying and claiming I had no physical injuries.

I would still be "drug seeking" and "delusional" and I never was, but I had to get out of Washington to find a way to prove at least most of it.

So, I have legitimate concerns about that place. AND, like I said, the police HERE, in general, are NORMAL. I mean, they are freakin' just "normal". I'm sure there's some good and some bad, but I'm not harassed all the time and seeing total dissolution of all law and order, by those who have been hired to KEEP it!

I absolutely believe in the plight of the poor and disadvantaged, in their struggle for a good justice system. I know some people get jailed and they are innocent, and there are more lousy PDs than good ones and a lot of dirty politics.

If I could help these people, I would like to do that. I want to be a part of art and music, but if I'm in a job, maybe law I GUESS or investigative so I can help others who are getting screwed. I just like civil rights stuff.

But that's all for tonight. Going to bed.

No comments: