Monday, March 16, 2009

The False Illusion of Free Speech in the U.S.A.

I don't remember everything exactly but the way he explained a lot of things was very eloquent. Not really taking sides either. He did say, earlier in the evening, that the U.S. was the only country in the world where you couldn't be jailed for what you write. I said true, that per se, you could not be jailed for what you write.

But, I said, people in the U.S. are sneakier and they abuse and use the system, under color of law, to punish people for what they write or say, in a roundabout way. They try to discredit the speaker, they try to find dirt on them, try to have them jailed, and falsely arrest for other things while pretending it has nothign to do with the practice of free speech.

I, personally, have been targeted and attacked, in the U.S., by people who used their friends in law enforcement to punish me. I was first approached with a citation, when I was legally "protesting" clergy abuse, NOT on Abbey property, and in an approved zone, while sitting in a chair next to the sign.

I was told I was offensive to the Catholic church, and then the next citation I got, I was told I shouldn't be protesting peacefully or I would get myself into further trouble. That was when I was given a citation for posting about 6 posters about clergy abuse on telephone poles, when everyone else in the town posted things on telephone poles without penalty, including the Catholic church, for their bazaar. I took photos of this and all the flyers the Catholic church put on cars, without penalty, which was against town ordinance, to prove how I was being singled out.

They dropped all charges, AFTER they found out I had PHOTOS to prove their discrimination and disparate treatment of me, and then I also found out the persons "reporting" me or instructing police to GIVE me these citations, were the Abbey officials.

The same Abbey officials who lied about me, in concert with their Catholic lawyer Dick Whittemore, to then slander me in a newspaper. Which of course, was then used later to show hospital people to claim I had mental issues, even though it was lies, and then it was even used in Canada, against me, by the immigration people.

That's how I have been JAILED in not just the U.S. but Canada as well, and this is NO DIFFERENT from outright jailing someone for what they say or write. I had people use the system and their friends in the system, to punish me for my practice of free speech.

THAT is where all of the problems in my life began. There were no issues before this.

No one from the Abbey, no lawyer, no person, has ever apologized or been held accountable. Then came in the FBI, Catholic and friends to the Abbey lawyers, to sexually assault me, get away with it, and then obstruct justice.

I think Osama bin Ladin would like me. Number one--I know how it is to be passionate about a cause, and to fight against the odds, even if I do not sympathize with HIS particular cause.

Secondly, I know how it is to be hunted, hated, and reviled and defamed when actually, the intention was to help and not harm others.

Thirdly, I know how it is to be ostrasized by family and betrayed. How blood means absolutely nothing when family cares more about their personal reputations than loyalty or empathy or support.

Osama bin Ladin may think I'm immoral, and not approve of my language or content of my speech all the time, but I have quite a lot in common with him and if he looked hard enough, he would see how much he has in common with ME, and that there are others LIKE me, who are Americans, who have seen injustice and absolutely ZERO accountability by the U.S. government.

I have seen people use their own religion, Catholicism or whatever, against someone else, and then point fingers at others, like Muslims and think it's absolutely okay to profile people in THIS religion, but turn a blind eye to what a significant and powerful group of Catholics have done to me.

I think Osama could change, and that the Taliban can change just like the IRA or any other smaller group. And I think, and I believe, in my heart, that Osama would find me charming.

That's what I know. I believe I could get an interview out of Osama, if anyone could, because I have no ulterior motive other than to understand where someone is coming from and what their perspective is.

I would rather have lunch with Osama bin Ladin than the Pope, or anyone in the Vatican, when the Vatican and Holy See has gotten away and concealed crimes for thousands of years, and is sanctioned as being some kind of Swedish Red Cross when they have full knowledge of the actions and crimes of some of their groups. I don't blame normal Catholics, but I blame their leaders, and knowing what I've been through, I know they are corrupt and they use governmnet positions to punish, exile, and bury their "perceived enemies" alive.

No comments: