Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Court Reform

I got a good link the other day which I just opened now, for family court reform. I'll have to check it out. What concerns me though, is not just what happened with me at family court, but the fact that this Judge, for one thing, is not just a family court judge. He knows the law and the rules of civil procedure, and he flagrantly ignored them, harassed me while making fun of me and laughing--telling me spitefully and laughing, that I could just go get myself a "private attorney" now. When he already knew my entire situation and knew I couldn't afford one.

I didn't leave Washington state until the Judge hung up on me after telling me, with no notice, that i had to represent myself, that very day of the hearing. After this, I took off for the East Coast. I could not believe he had done this and knew if he thought this was okay, I was getting nowhere and he would do anything.

I actually think, really, what Judge Hotchkiss did, in allowing my medical records to be given and disseminated to the entire state and all those workers, and to give that kind of "discovery" to people who knew I was trying to sue them for malpractice...That combined with his hanging up on me and telling me to be pro se with no notice...

I think a Judge like that should be removed.

There's really not a way, for a Judge to "come back" after doing something like that. It's like the point of no return where they have just, accidentally or not, shown everyone what kind of person they are, and this was after I tried to have him recused because I already HAD dirt on him. He may have immunity for violating laws and rules, but I think it could almost considered outside the scope of justice because he made it a personal attack and attempt to disadvantage me in the hearing. It's at least something to report to the Committee for Judiciary Fitness and Judge Warren absolutely should be reported for his major issues. It doesn't matter he's retired.

What's sad, is that I DID report Warren to Wes, with the FBI, and Wes just took the sides of all the Wenatchee Judges. I told him one of the judges was involved in the cocaine and drug business and was a user and buyer at the very least, and he just dismissed everything out of hand.

My issue, is that while I think many drugs should be legalized to take the legs off of the criminal aspects of drug trade, and while I wouldn't report someone who was doing a lot of drugs on their own, if that person is in a government position, especially where they're supposedly holding OTHER people accountable, that person should be held to standards. It's total hypocrisy.

On more than one occasion, I saw the FBI turn a blind eye to things which should have been investigated.

No comments: