Monday, March 16, 2009

I Am Released

Today, I woke up and felt everything is different. Something has changed and I didn't want it to, psychically. I wanted what I could not see, but then I was getting too confused.

I have felt, which sounds strange, but I've been right before, that someone or more than one person, man, someone really loves me. I wanted instant results, to see what this was right now. I didn't want to let it go.

But someone let me go, and I am released. I feel I am released in more than one way, and although I feel sad in a way, I feel something is very right. I think there is something special for me in the future. I don't know what it is but if I am letting go and have been released for now, it is only to something better and I also think it may come back to me.

I keep thinking of that Bob Dylan song. I feel too, it's not just romantic. Someone or some group has released me. Something has happened but I don't know what it is for sure. But something is changed and it is good. I feel a calm and peace for the first time in a long time.

I just don't know what it means. I have no idea, but it's this feeling. I don't feel alone either. Instead of fighting for and against something, I feel I'm walking, and that someone else is doing their walking in their own way, and there is a balance and...like I said, something special. I am holding out for this and holding hands with something or someone I cannot even see but I don't have to worry about it right now. I just know there is a connection.

I have so many things I want to write about today.

No comments: