Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Day--Finishing Complaint Against FBI & Other

For friends: I'm going to write a couple of things I need to finish writing, from last night and about OIG complaint, and then I will call and hope to meet up and discuss options. Thank you to those who helped me when no one else would, when no one in the U.S. would lift a finger and when a powerful church have tried to bury me alive and punish me for exposing their own corruption.

I went to Georgetown, and no one helped me. They said, at the clinic, that no one could help me with a case that was in Washington state and then when I asked if they'd help me about the assault that happened to me, they refused to help me for this too.

I had four different people "report" me to security guards for just "being there" on that campus. The guards were normal and thought it was strange themselves. I said, why is this, when I'm just sitting here at the computers available to everyone, and my back is to the main room? They were saying I didn't have a visitor pass, and that students were complaining about it. I said, how do they know if I have a visitor pass unless they're looking underneath my coat jacket and peeking around the corner, when I am facing the computer, not the room? I had several students walk by me and just glare at me. And then I was told students wanted me to leave when I was quietly typing on my own at a computer.

I then decided to look up the school affiliation and saw it's Jesuit Catholic. Out of all the people, they had an interest in ME? what? not wanting me to be able to access legal information to clear my name for shit half of their own members did to ME?

The guards said it was NOT typical and conceded it was strange. I called on my cell phone, ahead of time, and I told some people I was going to try going there. Someone could have easily known I would be there, but why they wanted to refuse to help me...

I spoke with a Muslim man yesterday who said Georgetown helped him for an assault matter. I tried to explain, he was from Eastern India, that I am regularly REFUSED the kind of assistance most people would get. People know who I am and they do NOT want me to have any help at all, that is objective or which would clear me

I went to every volunteer legal organization in Washington state and no one would help me. I went to ALL of them. Called them ALL and went in person to a couple of them. The Clear line guy said it was very odd. Yeah, no kidding.

I went to Georgetown, which everyone recommended, and I was refused assistance and told to leave.

My problems have mainly been with a religous group and with some U.S. workers who want to cover their asses. I am not prejudiced against Catholics in general or I wouldn't have dated these guys or gone to people or let them in my life. But over and over I find certain ones, have an agenda against me and I can't waste more time trying to figure out who is good and who is bad. I have to avoid them altogether at this point, and no one can say I didn't TRY.

I think maybe some Jewish people understand, and I've met some really nice people even recently. I know they KNOW something is very wrong. I believe in them. But I also know a few have really detested me so I'm nervous about who would really help me or not. At the Mexican restaurant the other day, I noticed faces of support, from Jews. I noticed and I appreciated it. But no one has really come to me to offer to actually help me or anything. So what do I do? I know I've made friends with others who are Muslim, who really do believe me and understand my situation and the problems the U.S. has made for me.

Most recently, trying to put me in JAIL.

Today I put up my bank account number and hope for donations. I don't know what else to do. The guy I knew who is in London who said he could help, said he could put me up in a hotel for a couple of weeks, and to go to Georgetown for legal help. I'm not going to be getting ANY legal help from Catholic organizations or colleges, period. Even if one or two might want to help me, others will always interfere.

I think people from Denmark believe me too. They've been honest and straightforward. Also, I am not sure what to think about Russia in general. I think some like me and then I get some really off glares by others--I think Russia has a lot of factions within still. I've never done anything to them though, and have admired the culture.

Finally, I think Asians understand my disbelief and incredulity over the stupidity and arrogance of some Americans. At least they tend to respect and treasure the intellect instead of trying to destroy it or dumb it down.

I don't know. Honestly, I just need help and whoever wants to help me, I will take you help but I cannot get objectivity from the U.S. at all and I have been honest about this. I don't know what else to do.

1 comment:

tnlisa said...

Have you joined Family Court Reform?
http://familycourtactivists.ning.com/

please do.