Monday, March 16, 2009

Going to the Studio

I decided to do it. Now that I'm not having to think about this marriage stuff, and now that I'm not being set up to be thrown in jail, I've called someone about yes, practicing and getting into the studio. I didn't want to take him up on his offer to borrow a guitar but I have had new ideas lately so I'm going to do it.

I also tried again, tonight, to download stuff I've recorded, and the computer suddenly doesn't allow this.

I should be able to find another computer or someone else to help me with this. It will also be good because then I can download all the CD evidence from the dependency, where the state was claiming I had zero physical injuries and that the doctors who "reported" me to CPS (who I was suing for medical malpractice). At least now I can prove I had the injuries I said I had, and that the doctors DID have a motive to lie about me.

At any rate, I have listened to a lot of music and have generated new ideas for songs and I'm going to try to get into a studio and do some recording and get out and play or sing.

I am visiting my son ASAP.

Oh, and I found out my ex has been reading my blog. I found it on his cell phone and then he tried to disclaimer knowing about it. He's known all along. He knew who I was from the very beginning.

He's claiming now, after showing me immigration papers that say he has to leave in a week...NOW he's saying he DOESN"T. If he doesn't, and the immigration papers are moot, I wonder why. ? He was showing me this stuff and saying we had to marry right away and now it's like he doesn't even care and he's not planning to go back to Colombia at all.

I asked him why it was so urgent before and why he now thought it was no big deal and that he could live in the U.S. and he wouldn't say.

No comments: