Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stalker

Stalker noted today. I hope I got the license plate right. It was a woman, predominantly, who wanted to make herself known and I've no idea why. I didn't recognize her--she wore glasses.

IAP K36 Maryland. Black car, three people inside (maybe a Honda?). She actually looked very German but who knows what she was. I might have the plates wrong if it doesn't match the car.

The woman from yesterday said people said she looked Russian. She did look Russian but I said I could see either nationality. She said actually, Russia did a lot of horrible things to the Jews and that right now there is a stream of people, Jews, trying to get into Israel for refuge because of some backlash somewhere and she mentioned the Great Depression and how some ethnic hatred arose because it happened to be some of the Jews, who knew how to save their money or diversify, became targets of the poor or those who were just jealous or whatever. I had a really conversation with her and I was the one who asked for her name and phone number. I liked her and she seemed interesting, with more to talk about than make up and whatever.

But then she said something about butterflies and flowers and it makes me wonder. Naturally. She said it three times. It was clear that this woman knew who I was and I figured it was either Chris or one of his friends who had her come to me, or that it was Nikki, and I swear to God I saw Nikki driving by in a van, but I don't know for sure.

The woman who was mocking me this morning and making a pointed "appearance", was white with short, short, blond hair and glasses and a round face. I didn't see the others fast enough but I looked right away to get the plates. I don't know if they were white, black, latino, or what. I have no idea.

No comments: