Saturday, December 15, 2012

Get Out Of There

I have noticed a lull, and asked my parents today if someone we know died. I was told no, not that they know of, and I was looking around at something and my Dad said "get out of there" because several times they said it was time to go, but I was freezing cold. They let me dry out my clothing at their house, which was great, because I was really very cold. But they're getting ready for bed and my Dad's back is killing him I think.

I don't see how it's possible he did this to himself. Either something is wrong because of technology or someone had to have assaulted him.

There is something brewing out around our place too. One person started driving their truck torwards me as I walked on the side of the road to get something. They then steered away but went straight at me. This is the 2nd time someone in a large truck has done this to me in the last 3 days. Modern, newer trucks, like Rams or something, with lights so bright, and 4x4 so I can't see who they are (night, when I was running an errand).



No comments: