Friday, December 28, 2012

UPDATE: Photo Evidence of U.S. Torture of Oliver Garrett

MKUltra is described on wikipedia as being a program by the CIA that involved Canada.  This is half of the truth.  MKUltra was a joint CIA-U.S. Army program.  It also did not include just Canada but England.  It was U.S., Canada, and England and still is.  It was not shut down after the 1977 MKUltra Senate Hearings.  It continued under another name until present and involves torture of children.

Oliver, Kindergarden photo
His eye is bulging because of torture that has recently been used on me and my parents since we received these photos right before Thanksgiving. The ear of my son also looks suspicious and enlarged. If it is enlarged, I remember my son was coming to visits with that ear bright red from being pulled on repeatedly by someone. It was so sensitive he shied away from me when I barely touched it. CPS and the visitation monitor noticed everything and they began doing this to my son when he was 3 years old, near the end of my visits with him, for approximately the last 2 months of our visits. The United States of America is guilty of high crimes of treason and misdemeanor against Oliver Garrett, and other children. The Pentagon should be bombed for good.

Oliver, First grade photo. By first grade his ear was further enlarged and he is being deliberately documented, by this country, with evidence of torture. The U.S. is bragging about torturing my son. I have no idea why they targeted my son's ear. When they first started doing this, I thought it was to make one of my son's ears stick out like my mother's does (or did) on one side. The only other connotation is that when I was a teenager one of my teachers who was balding grabbed my ear and dragged me around by it. I believe my 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Raugust also did this to me once. It was in 2nd grade that I led the playground revolution. I guess someone is still afraid of my family...and they take it out on my son. Child Protective Services does not protect children. They mutilate them and allow others to do so and cover for them. It is good that Americans cannot adopt Russian children. Look at what Americans do to their own children, by their own government. I am the only American who is exempt from Russia's new law, because the U.S. has told me they "can't confirm my identity" which was their excuse for withholding my passport. I don't know, there may be more. How am I an American? How is my son an American? He has ZERO guarantee of his rights. Why is John McCain so interested in calling Russian's ban "shameful" and a punishment to the "neediest, most innocent" members of society, when TAKE A LOOK MCCAIN. YOUR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS you hypocrite. I wrote to John McCain, asked him for help with my son being tortured, thinking he'd be sympathetic as a former torture victim himself. He doesn't care. He cares about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If he cannot support the rights of Oliver Garrett, he is phoney in claiming he is so interested in the rights of Russian children who would become American children. I don't believe Russia is punishing every parent that wants to adopt a child, they are taking into consideration the gross violations of human rights by the United States of America salaried employees. If the country is unsafe, no parent can protect their child. Why not send a bunch of healthy and sometimes lonely orphans to the U.S. to become dismembered, mentally handicapped Manchurian Candidates and medical research projects? Oh but such "love" awaits the children in the U.S. We can sure trust CPS to defend their rights. Do me a favor parents. If you're going to run with your kids, do not go to Canada either. Canada tortured my son and handed him back over, knowingly, to be tortured. Canada is a piece of you-know-what. As for my son's teeth, he has enamel dysplasia from traumatic childbirth, like I said. His permanent teeth are affected and he has ZERO compensation because the U.S. used The Pentagon to prevent me from filing a lawsuit to protect my son and pay for his damages and costs. I will get a better photo later. Additionally, who is he being coached to smile like? VP Dan Quayle? Have you seen his official VP photo with the half smile? I was sent his photo from the White House in 2003. Or is this supposed to be reminiscent of CIA's defector Edward Howard? You can tell by my son's lips that he's dehydrated. Nothing like being a U.S. kid. What pride we have! What great care the officials of the U.S. have for their own children! What a bastion of "Human Rights". I notice no one wants to publish Dan Quayle's official VP photo on wiki. Hmmm. Well, lets notice how he was a business partner with Canada. Oh yeah. So they were pretty tight with Quayle when they were handing my son back over for torture. Quayle lives in Arizona like McCain. They must have lots of good people in Arizona, you know, next to the CIA compound, like oh, Lynda Carter. Quayle is also tied to Japan with a business interest. He is on the board for the Hudson Company, and was named part of a Space committee by a president as well. In 2004 Quayle joined Cerebus and recruited former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney--Quayle was, in 2004, attempting to play cards with Canada and acquire Canada Air. Mulroney is bf's (best friends) with David Koch. Oh yeah, and take a look at "Tony O'Reilly", some Irish magnate...related to Bill O'Reilly? All of them are Kate Middleton fans. I am so glad I did not vote for Mitt Romney. He's connected to all these people.
supporters.http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-magazine/the-prime-of-brian-mulroney/article266592/page2/

Bush was hand-in-hand with Canada. He had a massive conflict-of-interest as President of the United States, and so did his VP. BOTH of them were tied to billion dollar Canadian business deals that profited them personally. Quayle was with Canadian Cerebus, and before this, Bush was with Barrick-Power. Barrick was a U.S. mining company and Power Corp was a major Canadian company and they had a joint venture. It was in 1995, the same year I was implanted with microchips, that Bush joined a Canadian company, led by a former prime minister of Canada. Clinton was then President and Gore was VP and then Bush was merging into Canadian business deals. So along comes his son, and my son and I get tortured out of our brains for politics. The Middletons are absolutely involved and Canada's crimes against children and against human rights are connected to corporate, personal greed.

I've been "worth your weight in gold", as Ruthie Ames said, in 1985, like a Jew with gold teeth. They've tried to extract every last ounce from me, and then work on the melt-down to get more. Money. Greed. Torture. Look at my son's face. Thanks to the Pentagon and shady Canadian deals. Bank of Canada was also involved. John Crow was President.

Here's a quote from the article on Mulroney: This "Kafkaesque nightmare" behind him, Mulroney is circumspect about the whole affair. Maybe he is saving the best for his memoirs. But he cannot resist turning the knife ever so subtly: "I've made it a practice for many years never to comment on the work of the police or their informants," he says with evident satisfaction. Then, turning to a cryptic quote from his political idol John Diefenbaker, he announces, "It is a long road that has no ash cans." Mulroney laughs heartily at this. Translation: What goes around, comes around.

No, there are ash cans. Believe me. There are at least 2 of them and they were dumped into a river. What goes around comes around and the groups that tortured my family are going to get theirs.

He is also connected to someone named Paul Godfrey, who probably has no connection to CPS manager Jennifer Godfrey, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is related either. She is a criminal. From the same article:
Since then, Mulroney's role at Quebecor has grown exponentially. In 1999, he became chairman of Sun Media, stepping in as interim CEO of the country's second-biggest newspaper chain when his friend Paul Godfrey left in early 2000. Info on Paul Godfrey at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Godfrey. Brian Mulroney is also connected to Palm Beach, Florida. Another Florida connection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Mulroney. Mulroney is Irish-Catholic and Canadian. His mother's maiden name is Irish--O'Shea, like Spokane, Washington federal Judge Edward O'Shea. In 2005, Mulroney became grandparent to twins through his daughter Caroline and son-in-law Andrew Lapham. The twins were named Pierce and Elizabeth. From this article posted August 26, 2008: http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=db229019-e83c-4c0e-9f17-ba7002ddda31&k=93119. Lewis Lapham is the father of Andrew Lapham: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_H._Lapham. I'm looking at photos of Mulroney and he looks like Michael Clark, a professor of English Literature at Portland State University. Strange to read that in 1991, a magazine called "Frank" asked "Tories" (Americans loyal to the British Crown) to "deflower" a "caroline mulroney". After all, this is when I was being targeted and I knew it was a political bet. Mulroney's background is in the steel industry, which is the same one Amy Roe's grandfather was in his entire life. Amy Roe is the reporter who defamed me. According to wiki on Mulroney, he was company President by 1977 and joined earlier than that, which tied him into U.S. steel interests: Mulroney took the job of Executive Vice President of the Iron Ore Company of Canada, a joint subsidiary of three major U.S. steel corporations. He's in charge of Ogilvy Renault, and one of the main hair perm companies is Ogilvie (different spelling). My son was poisoned with a hair perm and brought to a visit this way, with Anne Crane smirking. U.S. Presidents are concealing torture of my son over business deals with Canada and U.S. interests. It's money and this involves Presidents of the United States. For the first time, I am realizing it is very possible and even probable, that a President could be indicted over torture of my son. And Mike Killian is no relative of mine. He is a criminal and he's in on torture of my son Oliver. He is responsible for threatening and intimidating my parents. When he came to visit, my parents were visibly scared when he left the house and was coming back in. They look poised and prepared to find him shooting all of us dead except his kids.

This is why he didn't want any of his kids eating anything my parents made and brought over, because he was afraid of retaliation. Char Garrett-Killian cannot be trusted and her current husband is a criminal. He participated in the poisoning of my son Oliver with perm solution and torture by aerospace industry defense. He is a child abuser. When you get a perm, you tilt your head all the way back and then the perm solution is poured over your head. He had his girls come over to him, in front of us, and tilted them backwards and then stuck toothbrushes down their throats until foam came out of their mouths. He said he was just brushing their teeth but I knew it was an allusion to my parents of perm solution being forced down Oliver's throat. He did it to intimidate my parents and I saw the looks on their faces. He is a criminal and so is my cousin Char. This man is a seriously dangerous criminal. He is not only participating in torture through his company, BF Goodrich (the defense portion), he is participating in physical assault and is involved with others who are assaulting my son and family. From this point forward, I will never see them again. They will not dare let me know when they are in town, but they will attempt to get close to my parents again and someone else should keep an eye on them. Mike Killian is a bona fide violent criminal.

Goodrich merged with UTC, and UTC is based in Connecticut: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Technologies_Corporation. Most of the donations are going to the Republican party with largest donations to George Bush Jr. (the II), George Bush 2. George Bush 2 is a criminal and his wife assassinated a man when she was still in high school. I will never believe it was an accident. She was already working for the CIA. My son Oliver and I were tortured to almost die under his presidency. Even though Clinton knew, Bush and Quayle had no reason NOT to know, with all of their Canadian business deals, how badly we were tortured. Leon Panetta was involved. UTC is a defense company that celebrates torture. They are merged with London, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipper_Windpower) which explains their celebratory exhibit of "Aphrodite and the Gods of Love" to commemorate the "unification of Italy" (http://www.mfa.org/sites/default/files/MFA_Aphrodite%20press%20release_8.9.11_0.pdf). This was celebrated on Huntington (of course, you see, Dan Quayle graduated from Huntington high school and is an investor in one of Mulroney's businesses) Blvd in Boston, MA. Aphrodite "rises from the sea of foam". My son didn't get an afro. He was poisoned with perm solution for Kate Middleton and this country's officials, including Leon Panetta, know it. Mike Killian is Irish and his mother is English. From England. He is a Middleton supporter and is involved in torture of Oliver.

Let's notice something, shall we? Look at UTC's logo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Technologies_Corporation#cite_note-MFA-29

Now, let's look at the Apollo logo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Group

OH WOW.

But of course we don't torture children in the U.S., not Presidents surely, and laugh about it and celebrate it.

Apollo (Phoenix, AZ) is part of Realogy (based in Parsipanny, NJ). Realogy comprised real estate groups like Century 21, Coldwell, and Corcorcan (not Cordoban, haha, like Lynda Carter's maiden name Cordova or Cordoba, it's corCORcan). Century 21 and all of these groups, before being bought by Realogy and then Apollo Management (which is joined to Realogy) was part of Cendant. Cendant's primary investor was former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney. So Bush merged with a Canadian you see.

And UTC, which just bought Goodrich? Well guess what folks. It's owned by a Canadian man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_R._Ch%C3%AAnevert). So we're all Canadians now. One of the 6 largest defense firms is owned by a Canadian. So when Obama says let's hold off on the U.S.-Canada pipeline deal, it's more patriotic than merging with a bunch of Canadian companies and then torturing your own U.S. citizens, isn't it Katie? Kate Middleton thinks the U.S. is part of the Commonwealth. She really does. That's why she came to visit and wave around while she and William took a victory drive through California. She works for the U.S. but it's like her own government thinks the U.S. is Commonwealth.

We're not Americans anymore. We're Canadians. WOW. Don't you love greedy corporate Canadians who have business ties to England and buy out America? They love our Sandy beaches here. So soft. They like driving across the Canadian border to torture Oliver too. It's only an hour away afterall. Oh and guess what? Anne Crane, the visitation monitor that supervised visits I had with my son and smirked when he came in, tortured...she speaks French and knows the Middletons. How convenient.

Okay, so let's think about it. While the Republicans are complaining about Canadian-style medical coverage, the Republicans are doing dirty business deals with Canada, all the way up to the Presidents, and are selling out the United States to the Commonwealth. Did you know this? Hmm. Things that make you go hmmm. Oh Karin, how is NY FBI doing? The invasion of the corrupt Canadians. What a better place these "no-guns-allowed" torturers have made this country. What upstanding government officials and RCMPs they have there. What bastions of society.

Who wants the U.S.-Canadian pipeline? Roman Catholic Sarah Palin. Roman Catholics, who make up the majority of U.S. intelligence including CIA, Department of Justice, and FBI, want the Canadian-U.S. mergers because most of the players are Roman Catholic. The Canadian people are not all Catholic, but the majority of their government is. Italy will side with this, for religion, as will Ireland, which is getting a huge stake in the profits and business run by UTC. They don't care if America dies. As long as it's "more Catholic", that's all they care about. As for Protestants like Bush and Quayle and Mormons like Huntsman in Utah, these people are government officials who are selling out the U.S. for a piece of the personal profit pie. They're greedy and corporate greed has consumed them so that they can't even look into my son's eyes with sympathy anymore. They are torturing my son. Jews like David Koch, who is friends with Brian Mulroney, care about the money. They're already billionaires but it's not enough. They'll cut you open for a look at your veins and forget you're not a gold mine. These individuals are allowing The Pentagon to have power to torture my family.

UTC is merged with London through Clipper. Clipper is a wind turbine company based in London and California. The CFO is Greg Hayes. So a Canadian owns the London-U.S. Clipper business. Canada really has no reason to torture children though, or falsely imprison anyone and slander them for their old pal and military flight trainer Middleton. I like how the logos for Apollo and UTC have a circle with blades on one and then cuts on the other. It's so comforting, given my mother's slashed up face. It's like, 2 wedding rings isn't it? And all of those cuts to my son's face and the Canadian-connected man who left out all these knives and pocketknives and then my son shows up with a cut face. So comforting.

Boy I am really getting excited to study BUSINESS. Who needs Dan Brown when you have me to tell you about all of the goodies. Wait. Stop. Was Russia incorrect in citing both Canada and the U.S. as guilty of human rights violations? Hmmm. SUCH nice people those cutters. Do you want a foam perm with Ogilvie or Lilt? You know, rise from the foam from the mouths of children. Is it seafoam green? Rise! you wonderful people who have SO much going for you that you torture a baby, do you feel superior now? I hope you do honey. You can say you wrote the story all by yourself and we'll pat-pat you gently honey. Good job Snookums. You really showed them what you're worth. It's not like you only needed billions and The Pentagon to torture people for you. You did it ALL by yourself right? Because YOU are The Special One. Oh Snookums, you really showed them. You showed them all. Now look at you! You're on top of the world! We're all so proud of you. They didn't know how special you were and now they do! YOU are God's special chosen one Snookums. Pat-pat.

4 months after Middleton married William of Wales, Clipper gave $1.6 million to The Crown Estate. But it's not a way to launder money, it's just business. Oh, and by the way, "Clipper" is a partner with the U.S. Department of Energy but me and my son, we're not tortured or anything. Oh, of course not. Because NO one has a huge conflict of interest with regard to human rights and U.S. citizens' rights. The U.S. Department of Energy gave the Crown "a cool million" for Katies wedding present. But that's just through a business, not the brown paper sacks that people like Brian Mulroney carry.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G.P._Dehlsen

Oh my frickin' faggot. I do not believe this. Clipper is headquartered in London, as I said, and Carpinteria, which is next to Santa Barbara. Well guess what kiddos, "lynda.com" is one of the 'fastest growing businesses' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpinteria,_California). Because Lynda Carter has nothing to do with Kate Middleton. Right.

I hope Kate Middleton loses every child that is biologically connected to her. I pray to God, every day, that she miscarries and that all her children die. What she and her "group" and William have done to my son is unforgivable and this country has betrayed it's own citizens by selling out. England is in sorry shape because their own royals don't even work for their own country. After decades of stealing from my family and torturing my family, those responsible deserve to have everything that they built, fall apart completely. God rips away positions from people, they are not inherited. There is no such thing as a family succession when your family is corrupt. People like Pentagon's James Cartwright, and others, are sell-outs. They've sold the American people out for their personal greed and business deals.

Look at my son's face.

I want all of her children to die. I've fasted about it, for over a week, and I have not changed my mind. There is nothing from God that tells me not to pray for the death of her children. Usually, if I pray for something that is wrong, I sense it is wrong and I've had this happen before. Or, I've prayed for enemies and then felt like I'm not supposed to pray for their well-being anymore, even though I want to. There is absolutely nothing that restricts me from praying the Angel of Death takes the breath of life from her womb and if not her womb, that she sees her children suffer and die. Osama bin Ladin knew that the Middletons were heinous people. I don't pray for the death of Middleton's children because I'm jealous. I pray for it, for the sake of my son's right to be avenged. All of those responsible for what is done to him deserve death. This country has merged major U.S. defense companies with Canada and The Crown, and taken aggregious bribes from people and corrupted the entire system.

I can look up one name: Brian Mulroney, and find a hundered different feelers feeding into the corporate corruption and conflicts of interest and it's tainted the U.S. and ruined any concept of having a justice system. And some want a further partnership with corrupt Canadians on top of that. It's completely unbelievable and most citizens, don't have the time to keep up with what business is buying which one and who is connected to whom. No one has time to do that, just like me. Then I take one day and look up just ONE bloodline, and how many bodies are falling out of the closets and into the river.

My country murdered my unborn children. Middletons' children deserve to die in the same way, as do any other children belonging to those that murdered mine and tortured my son Oliver and then take photos of him to brag about it. I guess someone wants to be paid for their accomplishments,don't they? They have the audacity to document the results of their torture of my son, and photograph him this way. For what purpose? I can think of no other purpose than money. Someone wants to be paid. We can see how much the President's of the U.S. care about kids. They're too busy torturing their own kids to keep their dirty business deals that ruin America a secret.

I told my mother I hope Middleton's children die. She was mortified and said "You're supposed to pray for your enemies." I do. I pray they die. My mother said, in discussion, that it wasn't from God but Satan and I said, "No, whoever others are following, who is claiming to be God, is Satan." I have a right to pray for God's revenge for my son and I have a right to be safe in my own country and not a target for torture, robbery, government programming, acid trips as a kid, lies from the FBI, federal gang-bang and rape, sexual assault, and a right to be free from seeing torture of my parents and photos sent to me in full public view, displaying the effects of only ONE form of torture to my son. Of course I'd never do anything, but I can pray, and I do pray. Every single day. My parents deserve to be avenged for what's been done to them, and my son? Look at my son. None of you saw him at every visit to CPS with new marks of mutilation to his face, courtesy of the United States government, who kidnapped him and prevented him from leaving with me to a safer country. Then the Middletons used me, having Alvaro even wear a shirt, in Seattle, with the same stripes that are on the curtains at the Coquille hospital, in the town my parents live in. Alvaro Pardo was like every other federal gang-banger--he used me for proximity for the U.S. government's anticompetition and research. They have degraded me my entire life and then they set me up with a man from Colombia who worked for the Middletons. The people in Seattle thought it was hilarious. I saw the Italian guys walking by smirking and I'm sure Laura Laughlin got her kicks. He wore that shirt while going with me to University of Washington hospital in Seattle, WA. A shirt that exactly matched the ER curtains at Coquille, OR hospital. This country is a piece of shit and Maryland police and NY FBI are a piece of shit for colluding with Middletons and Seattle and Portland FBI for Lynda Cordova Carter's baby. They have been stealing my personal belongings from me since I was a kid.

Kate couldn't even pick out her own boots without looking through my personal diary. My diary was stolen, one of them which had some photos from magazines that I'd cut out and pasted into the inside covers, and Kate was suddenly copying it. I noticed that in 2007. Well, I didn't know about her then, but looking back, it went back to 2007. I had shown this diary to Christa Schneider but not anyone else and it happened after that diary was stolen from me. I remember Christa freaked out and said why did I choose those photos and I said I just did and why? But later, it was like a total joke. Kate buys boots that matched the boots this model was wearing whose photo I cut out and pasted into my diary. She wore them to a club and I saw the photo. I had cut out a black and white photo of Kate Moss that I liked, with her walking briskly through town wearing knee high riding boots before boots were even popular. I pasted all of the photos in 1994 or 1995. After my diary was stolen, Kate was buying the same boots, in 2006 or 2007, right after William broke up with her. On the same page as my photo of Kate Moss in riding boots, I had a photo of a dress I liked by Alexander McQueen. So who does Kate have design her wedding dress? Oh, of course. Alexander McQueen. She's really an original. That was what I had on my back cover of that diary, which was dark green and had a marble effect and was a large hardback diary. Kate Middleton is a fucking spy and a thief. On my front cover (the inside) to that same diary I had a dark-haired girl with curls and wearing a white dress, with a wreath of roses in her hair. She looked like a flower girl. I cut it out from one of my "Victoria" magazines. Above this I had cut out a part of a poem from Victoria magazine that was from "Sweet Genevieve" and said "the days come and days may go, but still the hands of memory weave the blissful dreams of long ago." And on that same page with the little girl I had cut out a teacup I liked which was porcelain and was half white and half rose pink and had a rose on it and then a gold rim and it was on a teacup saucer.

I had the little girl, the poem, and a teacup and possibly other things but I remember these most, on the inside of the front cover and on the back cover, on the inside, I had a black and white photo of Kate Moss wearing riding boots and a short skirt and walking through town and then below this, a dress I liked by Alexander McQueen. The one I cut out was of a low-cut, floor length, colorful dress by Alexander McQueen. I remember exactly what the photos are and I could look them up and will at some point, just to prove what I am saying.

I don't cut out photos for "prophetic" renderings of Middleton. They are things that I liked, that were personal, and were taken from me and used. Years later, Kate, of course, has to meet someone with the name "Moss" so it fits a profile. The CIA is a PIECE OF SHIT. They tried to copy an original person and then attempted to ruin the original and make it look like history is fitting the copy. She is a fucking double. Not only that, while I was oblivious, she was NOT innocent. She has known about it. Here's the wiki on Alexander McQueen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_McQueen. I read he was in Milan, Italy and then in London and I think the dress I cut out was from his Italian collection and the dress was not tailored. It was from a runway collection and it was artistic, not "tailored". I can't stand how Kate Middleton did not just pick up the boots I had cut out but then decided she was going to go with McQueen too, after he was dead. Of course, she had to have a surrogate child first right? to match my diary? You know, front page, inside cover, child first, and then the boots, and then McQueen? She is such a fraud. I don't know whether it was William of Wales or Harry who cut my mother, but if it wasn't Kate, it was one of them. If it was Prince Charles that was after me, I wouldn't doubt it that one of his sons would then go after my family to punish them. I have always known it was Charles or Will and I've never thought it was Harry that was interested in me. I may as well call him William and leave Will for Will Wagler, who is someone I actually have some respect for. I noticed how people started trying to push some kind of weird idea about Harry and I always knew it was a ruse and attempt to create a smokescreen.

And still the hands of memory weave the blissful dreams of long ago...What was it that Clackamas, Oregon shooter Jacob Tyler Roberts had on his facebook page? Oh yeah, a man that looks like Charles wearing a Scottish beret and holding a paintbrush standing next to "Dream Denied" and then he's sitting on a bench looking like my son Oliver. He does a good character impression. Look at Oliver Charlie. Doesn't my son look healthy and strong and happy? We have people blowing themselves up over this while Katie prances around naked for publicity. No one believes the FBI lies anymore. No one.

I LOATHE Kate Middleton. She has tried to copy everything I've ever done, and why would she do this when I had pasted these things back in 1994? It's like some group wants to rewrite history and pretend she is coming up with her own ideas. William broke up with me, what should I do? Oh Katie, here's the Ace card dear, buy a pair of riding boots and show up so he sees you. It's not Kate Moss, it's Kate Middleton. Yeah, right. What happened? Princess Diana wrote in a diary and someone is trying to fit Katie into the picture? I mean, was someone worried that Princess Diana had alluded to my family? or were they worried her sons might find intelligence files that did? I don't care about them. I had no clue who Middletons were until the Summer of 2009. My entire life I had no clue. What I care about, is theft of my intellectual property Bitch. I wrote that diary and cut out those photos in 1994. That was before The Big Bang in Paris.

Now, I type in a search for "Alexander McQueen" and Kate Middleton, and she apparently has decided this is her creative designer. I just saw the bylines. She chose this designer for her honeymoon, malaysia trip, and maternity now.

After I wrote that diary and put the photos together, you know, with this little girl too, I was in a car crash in 1995, and then forced to work for Del Balzos who had a little girl that looked like her sort of. But what got me, was the boots.

The fucking boots.

Kate couldn't even pick out her own boots for trying to capture William's attention again. I mean, total rip-off. Kate Moss was one of my favorite models in 1994. I first saw her in "W" magazine at the Thebault's house in Bedminster, NJ. I mean, was Kate Middleton fucking William of Wales in 1994? Or, like I've said, is all of this evidence of motive to torture my family and promote Kate? It's like from the point I broke my arm, Katie was being groomed and marketed to be The Royal Slut. She's not just a slut now, who lived off of her parents her entire adult life until she was 30 years old, who never started one business on her own, for profit or non-profit. Now she's a baby killer. How do the babies look when they're still fetuses Katie, right before they're aborted? Do they look like hamburger? Or is your forte poisoning toddlers and cutting them up, and making sure Daddy takes care of your hurt feelings. The CIA likes killers. This is why they like Kate Middleton. They like a woman who will go right up to another woman and cut her face and watch the blood being drawn.

She is a fucking theif and all of her family and friends are criminals.

The U.S. Department of Energy gave The Crown $1.6 million 4 months after Katie the Criminal, who tortured my son, married William of Wales. That's not the only money they received. They are drug dealers and the U.S. DEA covers for them to the point of assaulting their own citizens. Brian Mulroney has a house in Palm Beach, Florida and Brad Uhl is from Florida. Here is the article about his wife and their involvement with Palm Beach. The Uhls are connected to Middletons and Chris Rozollo and they are criminal drug dealers that colluded to get revenge for Middleton by having me assaulted by first lying to throw me into a psych ward.
http://pbasailfish.com/article.asp?articleID=1148. Here she is, running for Palm Beach, home of Brian Mulroney. Brad Uhl made a point of moving to Nashville, TN, to DEA offices near my residence, a month after I made a flight schedule to go to Nashville, TN. He had 2 weeks prior notice through my pre-arranged flight plan and then I was in Nashville. He arrived after I did. He is connected to Middleton.


The CIA has been laundering money to the Middletons through the FBI for decades as well. My mother was cut and assaulted by someone who is an English citizen.

By the way, SOS Corporation, which employed me through their branch "Employment Trends" and which is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is also connected to Canada.

Oh yeah, did you guys like the part about how Alvaro Pardo, who works for the FBI, wore a shirt to mock my family with? The one with stripes that match the hospital in Coquille? It was a really smooth move wasn't it! He had me walking around Seattle, WA with him like that, next to his Coquille ER shirt, in anticipation for what was going to happen to me in Coquille, OR. What a nice man. I was tortured then, so badly, I had to go to that ER and of course, Pardo knew ahead of time, and was winking with the Italian man in Seattle next to U of Washington. All of these young people seemed to think Alvaro was so hilarious that day and I didn't know what the inside joke was. Pardo was in on the joke. They were all laughing over his shirt and how it matched the Coquille, OR ER curtains, knowing that I would be tortured and end up there. I arrived in Coquille and before I was tortured, there was a parade and they had a woman in Bandon, OR, who looked like me, on a stretcher outside of an ambulance. I am a joke.

TORTURE and rape has been made into a joke. I resisted going to that ER until I was tortured so badly I couldn't move and I saw the curtains, after first seeing how the Coquille police department had little Alvaro Pardo mementos around. The entire thing was a set up that my son suffered over. Then I end up at ER only to be forced to give blood samples and forced to have a CT of my heart and head.

God damn The Pentagon and God damn the Presidents who deserve jail terms. I wouldn't wish torture on them, even though they did this to me and my son. But they deserve jail. God damn the Middleton family for exploiting U.S. resources and stealing from my family.

By the way, Kate Bitch. My mother had the hats before you did you fucking slut.

All of my mother's vintage and antique hats are "gone". As in, "disappeared". She had a whole bunch of them when we lived in Moses Lake, Washington and after the Canadians moved into town, I don't think I saw them again. That was in 1990.

My mother had small hats with netting, and hats with feathers, and all of them were little hats with either netting or feathers. They're all missing. Guess who turns up wearing the same kind of hat? Oh yes. Kate Middleton. A few of them were Granny's hats and others were ones my mother picked up that she liked. She was collecting them and then...poof, they disappeared, like the Cabbage Doll that went to someone else, and my homework and hand made cards that disappeared, and my jewelry and eventually my clothing and coats and paintings.

I remembered when I looked up Alexander McQueen and then decided to see who Isabella Blow was. From there I read she said she used to try on her mother's pink hat all the time and that's when I remembered all of my MOTHER's hats that were stolen. My Mom didn't sell them. They're gone, and who shows up with the same kind of thing on her head that I used to try on at home?

KATE FUCKING MIDDLETON.

I never wore those hats publicly because it's not something you do in the U.S. But my mother collected them and tried them on sometimes and my Dad used to tease her about them. I tried them on occasionally but not all the time. They were always miniature hats, little caps, with netting over the eye, black netting, or feathers. They were the exact same kind of hat that Kate Middleton decided to call her own style. She has never had an original thought of her own.

And if I've found photos of her wearing my mother's skirt that I used to wear, and boots that I cut out and pasted in my personal diary in 1994, I am sure I could go back and look at some of her hats and find, probably, hats that were taken from my Mom. My mother not only had hats, she had hat boxes. She still has some of the hat boxes, and no hats.

Nice Kate. You're so sweet. Who heisted them for you? Karin? or Sharon McGuire? Or was it the FBI? All the way to England. What a chore. Then, after I left my photos with Shannon Borg and her Canadian partner, I had a photo of myself wearing a wide brimmed straw hat outside with a bathing suit and Kate decided to wear the exact same hat shortly afterwards. I seriously have not looked these articles up, but for some time, every single time I went online, some kind of photo of Kate was popping up, whether I clicked on the article or not. I never did read any of the articles, aside from, to this day, fewer than the fingers on my two hands. But the photos and bylines always came up and I noticed, and the media was adding things to their news as well, so I didn't miss it, starting in about 2010.

But yeah, Kate even copied my mother's hats, or stole them.

Oh, and photos have been stolen from my Granny and Grandpa as well. I've seen them gradually disappear. I was first told Loren had them for putting together a project but no, our family photos are being stolen. Along with our belongings, our money, and our intellectual property. Anything that is exquisite is gone. All of Granny's silk scarves and hankerchiefs, some of her vintage dresses, all of my mother's vintage clothing, everything I've ever had that looked good.

I said to my mother, "They're trying to make us look like homeless people." We have to be put down to the point of looking like homeless people with no taste, and tortured and stolen from too, while we pimp for the U.S. government or get tortured worse. It's psychic pimping on demand. Oh, and none of us have any brains either. We are not really as smart as some originally thought. Yeah. And my Dad really prefers to wear shoes that look like orthopedic shoes and my Mom really likes wearing animal prints on cheap fabric. Uh huh. That's us! Here's some news. My mother has NEVER liked animal prints for clothing. Ever. I was the one who wore leopard print and I was very particular about it. I didn't like any kind of leopard print and it had to be on the right fabric in a plain outline. My mother NEVER wore leopard print, or zebra stripes, or anything like that. My Dad was an artist. He knows what looks okay too. They're not getting "old", they're being told to look stupid by fucking cops that ARE stupid.






No comments: