Saturday, April 20, 2013

I Got Good Jeans Tsar (UPDATED)

I wonder if the Boston bomb suspect was pressured into giving sperm donations. I've heard Ivy League students are often sought out, but since it's really more genetic than educational, his brother who went to a non-Ivy college may have been pressured too. If it's going to court, I'd want to know if the Dzhokhar Tsar was forced into giving a sperm donation.


I took a photo of myself without make up and it didn't look very good so I put on make up in colors I thought would be cheery or something for my son. Something sort of close to how he used to see me all the time. Lipstick: L'Oreals British Red, Eyeshadow: Wet n' Wild's I Got Good Jeans, Almay's One Coat Nourishing Mascara in Black, Maybelline cover stick white, L'Oreals darker blond eyebrow pencil (blended with lipstick) and L'Oreal true match porcelain. Evening primrose oil for moisturizer. I think maybe my lipstick isn't vegan but I've had it for over 2 years and I'm just phasing things out and in as they come along when it comes to personal items.

I wondered about donation stuff when I added on my eyeshadow and thought, if they are Muslim maybe it's not something they'd do or want to do but sometimes different kinds of people are exploited or put into vulnerable positions to give others leverage for getting what they want. Because what was he, were they, rebelling against? Maybe they are just framed, and they are only suspects to the larger bombing, but who knows. I've just heard it's very commonplace for people to offer a lot of money to Ivy students for eggs or sperm, on the assumption they are genetically gifted or more intelligent. And some parents just want someone who will match well to them, even with race and personal interests.

I think the egg and sperm people recruit pretty much like the military and FBI. Probably, the people working in the fertility agencies these days are heavily doubling their work in both fertility and government jobs.

UPDATED: 4/21/13

I just read that the bomb suspect can't speak and they don't know if they'll be able to question him because of a wound to his neck. Also, there was some mention of whether he'd be sent to Guantanamo or not and I didn't think anything about that yesterday--however, what I did wonder is if any of those men are forced to give sperm samples. When I mention "egg" and "sperm" samples, by the way, I don't mean to be indelicate, but realistically, it is possible the U.S. has done this to prisoners as a way to both degrade them and obtain samples for their own use in creating kids for government use. His Uncle and family said how are you going to pay for an Ivy league school and he said with boxing but what some students are pressured into, is giving DNA. According to one article some pay $50,000 for an egg from an Ivy woman and $12,000 per sperm donation for a man.

Of course, other times, no one is really getting money at all. They're being forced out of work, housing, and college and have their kid taken away from them and then they're told if they want federal assistance (basic welfare even) to get on their feet, it is only going to be available if they give someone an egg or sperm. So that is reverse of giving $50,000--it's taking everything from someone and putting them in the hole, or in the negative, $50,000 or much more, and then telling someone if they want their stuff back, this is what they have to do. Or, someone just finds an opportunity to steal them.

I would seriously, as a lawyer, ask this kid if anyone tried to get sperm from him. As for his dead brother, he had a child with a white American woman, so the U.S. still has access to that gene-pool.

No comments: