Monday, April 1, 2013

George Brauchler, Attorney: Looking For Banshee

George Brauchler is the attorney assigned to the case involving James Holmes.  His education doesn't give much indication about MKUltra and U.S. Army-CIA torture of individuals, and then their use of them to prompt insanity or for them to self-destruct, but his military experience does.

http://www.law.du.edu/index.php/profile/george-brauchler

Look at who George is covering for.  Oh, and if you want to read more, go to "georgeforda".  That's like Ford truck but a little different.

He is seeking the death penalty for someone that he and his group are probably worried might have their sanity "return" in 20 years or more, and start talking about what they've done.  They already fried this guy's brain with meds but maybe they worry.

Look at George.  He is not only a military lawyer (was James Holmes in the MILITARY?) he has gone international.

Of course he's for the "death penalty".  He's for assassinating innocent U.S. citizens on U.S. ground too.

"Matchless".  Not by the time I'm done with him.

He named his youngest child "Graham" after I had met and was visiting with, a man named Graham from Wenatchee, Washington.  He drove a semi-truck for over 20 years between Canada and the United States.  Bauchler named his kid "Graham" in December of 2009, which was the same time I was getting to know "Graham" from Wenatchee.  At the same time, I was being forced to live with U.S. Marine Ryan (no romantic relationship) because the U.S. Army man working in housing, colluded with Washington D.C. to have me on the street and without unemployment.  I was then forced to stay with a Canadian contact, who knew Ryan and lived next door, Floyd, whose girlfriend lived in Canada.  From there, I was packing up in the snow, to move to Steve Mays, and it was the last time I saw Graham.  From Mays house Alvaro called me, and then when I was in Nashville, I heard something about a contract with Middleton being "renewed".  She was on a Slut Assignment.

This man Graham, who I thought might be an ally for me and who told me he knew Judge Hotchkiss, ended up making fun of me in the end, driving past to mock me on the same day some kind of parade was going down Castlerock street, with people connected to Middleton.

I had been talking with Graham from about October-December, visiting regularly, and George had his kid and named him Graham, after Alvaro called me up in December telling me "It's too late".  I didn't know what he was talking about.  I hadn't asked him back.  He called me after the Chile earthquake, and said this, and most likely it was about my son Oliver.

George Brauchler has been with the U.S. military his ENTIRE life.  So he's a lawyer yes, and he's a lawyer who has also been serving the federal government (not Arapahoe, Colorado) for over 20 years.

Someone like that is trusted enough by the federal government, to "contain problems" like exposure about conspiracy to kill me, torture my son, and to keep "secret" programs and the fact that some are victims, "out of it".  James Holmes' grandfather was working for a company that is involved with remote technology, which is what I was tortured by, after Salt Lake City, 1995. Here is the evidence

In addition, James Holmes’ father, Dr. Robert Holmes, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc., a company that worked with DARPA to develop “cortronic neural networks” that enable machines to translate aural and visual stimuli and simulate human thinking.

http://www.infowars.com/shooter-james-holmes-and-darpa-weird-science/

Holmes had a psychiatrist that worked for the U.S. military and now has a major federal opponent who is coordinating to control what happens in their "theatre". 

I can't find anything about who he is related to and what his religion is, but he looks like Canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper.  How cute.  Even their ears are the same.  George Brauchler is in the first photo and Steven Harper is in the next one.


 


 
Do you know who deserves the death penalty?  Janet Bechtold is one of them.

No comments: