Friday, April 5, 2013

My Mother Is Being Killed By The U.S.: copy of email

you
don't need to see me every couple of hours. I'll see you tomorrow, though it might be after we
get home if we go out for the morning. Love, Mom
-----Original Message-----
From: LOREE Garrett <loree.o.eerol@gmail.com>
To: Dicksie <dicksiedael@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 5, 2013 8:14 pm
Subject: Re: Where are you?

Can you call me please?
I haven't seen you all night and I need to see you before I go to bed.
I didn't see you when I got back from the store, and then when you got back from dinner.
I would like to say good night in person so I've gone to the house and each time I'm told you're taking a bath or upstairs, or upstairs, or upstairs.
?
Love,

Cameo


On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM, <dicksiedael@aol.com> wrote:
We're home; went out to dinner with friends; back now.
Love, mom
-----Original Message-----
From: LOREE Garrett <loree.o.eerol@gmail.com>
To: Dicksie <dicksiedael@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 5, 2013 7:40 pm
Subject: Where are you?

Hi,
Where are you?
Love,
Cameo
Reply
Forward
LOREE Garrett <loree.o.eerol@gmail.com>
8:31 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Dicksie
Mom,
Yes I do, when you're being tortured. I cannot put up with this kind of life and seeing you being poisoned and tortured, at work and at home. I see your feet have chrome sores that no one in this country is treating or even testing as they know should be tested.
You know this as do I.
Your eyes have been looking weepy sometimes, not like you're crying, but something else is wrong, and it's a sign of a health problem. Your nails have gone totally white without any moons. Half of the time you look dehydrated like you've been throwing up for days and the other day when I did hear you throw up, you denied it.
I see the skin on your face being stretched, your eyes prodded from inside of them and then on the outside, scars from knife wounds to your cheek that are later being covered up, marks on your hands that prove toxification of your liver and kidneys, and a number of other huge problems.
Your eyes were sunken in and red when I got back from McKays when they were fine when you first pulled up. You had no make up on your face so there was no way to hide this.
Did someone get into your car to do this? If not, it means you are being targeted from a distance, possibly a great distance, and this makes me sick.
So yeah, I want to see you every 3 hours.
What else is new.
Love,

Cameo

No comments: