Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Thoughts About N. Korea

I was wondering what happened when one night I heard something was going to happen and then the next, nothing was on the news.

I don't think they're joking.  I think they're communication style is a little like mine, where, prior to filing lawsuits, I kept warning people about what I was going to do.  I talked, because I really was giving warnings that I felt serious about, and it was to give someone time to act or change.  It is different from, I think, Russia, where if they were going to do something, I don't think they'd talk about it first--they'd just do it.

The thing is, geographically, if Russia wanted to join them, it wouldn't be hard.  They are right next to eachother.

I think that now that they've given embassies warnings and specific dates for leaving for their own people, they are pretty serious and that they are truly giving what they believe to be gracious warnings first, to people they may have worked with in the past.

What I'm confused about, is what it's over specifically, but the thing is, just recently it was the U.S. attacking them about their human rights and prison camps.  What I thought, was that it almost sounded like someone in the U.S. really wanted to go to war, over religious reasons or bringing up camps.

No comments: