Saturday, January 9, 2010

Problems With Computer

I've had a couple of problems with the computer tonight. Haven't had any problems for several days but tonight there has been the hyper-energy on the computer, which I've had others notice. Like the computer is working overtime and also, the sound in the earphones was much more static-y than usual. It happened sometime after I made my post about leaving my son alone.

Like I've said before, I have no idea how it's done, but it doesn't have to be plugged in or unplugged, that doesn't seem to matter.

The thing with the cord, if it happened, was totally separate. And yes, I do question whether it's possible the cord thing happened some natural way, but what was puzzling was that it was already on the ground and then moved to the side, but still, it's possible I wasn't looking carefully enough.
**************

I had someone implying harm to my son with a knife today so this is why, combined with my son coming to mind, I decided to make my post about the final warning.
****************

The computer problem is resolved. At least it's not overworking and seems normal again. As of my last post, about an investigation for my son or therabouts. Anyway, I'd write the time down but I don't have a clock here. Thank you whoever.

No comments: