Saturday, June 4, 2011

assault (from 12 or 1 a.m. until 5:30 a.m.)

This group came in where I'm at, and it's either their group or something else but they asked about getting "a pie" and then said they were from NJ. There was some kind of technology stuff that they brought in and then a couple of the guys made a few harassing comments.

One of them kept referring to something I blogged about a day ago, about a librarian saying, "Are you mad?" and he kept saying this, then they kept harassing me asking if I worked here and "How much?" and "Do we pay you?" after I already told them I don't work here.

From the time they got here, around 12 or 1, until 5:30 a.m. or 5:45 a.m., I had someone using technology (I think laser and other) the entire time. I am not kidding. The only people here were one larger and tall (about 5'8) white woman with shoulder length sandy blond hair and I saw a man with an ethnic background, and there is a window in front of me. I don't know what is immediately upstairs and didn't check either.

I don't know if someone got off shift, or quit when more people came into the building, or someone left to go to work from a nearby location. At the same time there was a little bit of hustle and bustle with new people coming in, it quit.

I wasn't able to focus on getting anything done until this quit. Which is part of the reason this is a very serious crime.

No comments: