Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Leave My Family & Son Alone

I am writing this to say "Leave my son and family alone now."

My family and son have not only been tortured with technology, they have been intimidated not admit it's true. They have also had someone using biochemical crap and viruses and other things on them.

I witnessed this with myself and my own son.

The State of Washington has allowed certain persons to have access to my son. They have covered for crimes that these individuals have committed and it's not paranoia. It's true.

I'm saying this tonight because I am so tired of people using my mother, father, me, my brother, and son.

They have used even my mother and father as agents for seeing what I will do or what my response will be if they say certain things. They have used my mother and father.

I'm tired of it.

No comments: