Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream Last Night & News

I couldn't sleep at first because I was scared, and then I finally fell asleep and my subconcious kicked in, and I was being secretly watched and interviewed for some important position. Hhaaaa...I think it was another of my royalty dreams.

So embarrassing, so I think I'll just believe I am channeling Di in my dreams somehow.

I was at a gas station again. I went into the convenience part of the gas station and someone was there, asking me questions, and then there were about 4 or 5 people making small talk. I said something and everyone laughed and then the blond guy nodded over to the others like I was "okay" and that was when I realized I wasn't just meeting strangers. It was a blond guy, I think, that I talked to last night from Virginia but it might have been someone else.

Then I was sitting down and it was sort of an office and I found out the people who seemed to be just regular people had these incredible jobs.
**********
This is weird because I'm sensing the very strong and good energy right now. It's 11:15 a.m. This is very weird, very strong positive energy and it is probably prayers for me to not talk anymore.
************
Anyway, then I said something that wasn't really funny and soeone said "Why did you say that?" and I said I had no idea, it just came to mind, and I think I had a couple points docked for that but I woke feeling like I was still in some kind of good standing for whatever reason.
**********
Then right before I got out of bed, I saw the words "OVERTHROW WILL" in all caps in black and it wasn't my thought or idea and I don't know what "will" but it was either a random idea or I picked up on someone else's idea to "overthrow" some William. I read about William of Wales and then I only know Will Wagler, but I wouldn't want either to be "overthrown" so I think this was just a random thing I saw. It would seem "overthrow" is more like a royal ousting but William of Wales isn't even in power and might not be for a very very long time,or who knows...But dreams are very strange. Maybe it was a practical joke or part of a joke that I saw. I was about to get up and just resting so I don't know. The other dream was a real dream, I was fully asleep, but I didn't have a "destiny" or vivid feeling about it, it was just like any dream anyone has.
****************

I just looked up news and saw their portrait. It's actually very good. At first glance, I thought it was a photo. I had to look up close. I started laughing because I like how she got this angle of them, with Harry's profile, because of his nose, and with William there. It brought this one, of the two of them in a black and white where William is sitting and Harry is standing by with his leg bent. It's sort of a mirror but in a way a reversal too. Hmm, interesting. I think Diana would have really loved it. Nice uniforms too! I wonder how long it took for her to paint something like that?

No comments: