Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Harrassment from Department of Defense Employees

I called the Department of Defense General Counsel today and was harassed and provoked by employees who, I believe, harassed and provoked me while I was being polite, in order to then audio record me after I became understandably upset and flustered. I wrote down exactly what they said. I got some woman named "Sarah" at first, who answered the phone when I was transfered by someone who said they were "Operator 6". First it was Operator "6", then "15", then "12" more than once. I called and was polite until "Sarah" said, "With all due respect ma'am, you should be polite to ME" and she said this in the worst tone. It was a cold and threatening tone and then when I was trying to say "How have I not been polite?" she hung up on me halfway through, on purpose, wanting to only catch the first part and then mock me over this. Then these people transfered me to others and on one case, I called the exact same number that I had called when I had someone answer and then hang up. It was already the number I had but instead of the normal Dept. of Defense operator coming on, or the General Counsel, a prerecorded message was played to say, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Did you say ____?" and it sounded like "food" but then again it was incomprehensible. And it was not any kind of prompting for any department or person. Someone deliberately chose to play this to me when I was trying to reach General Counsel for the Department of Defense because it is in their interests, I suppose they've decided, to screw with me and my son further and try to harass me and make me sound crazy. Or just provoke me and record me and make me look like the bad person. No one from the Department of Defense would even play this kind of precorded message to me unless they were making fun of me, and trying to play off making me fun of me in the workplace, where, if I don't understand what someone is ordering because it's loud at another table, I typically say, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you...did you say _____?" This is something some IDIOT with the Department of Defense or CIA decided to mock me over. They are IDIOTS for doing this. Then I talked to someone from CBS who was serious and wanted my story for 60 minutes but by the time I called, someone else was interferring, and answering the phone and putting me off. I said if they didn't want to take my story then I would find another media outlet. And after being harrassed all day and treated this way, I finally called for Al-Jazeera. I'm not going to beg some media group to take my story when there are plenty of other people that would be interested in it. I know the worth of my story and the only reason the U.S. media wouldn't want it is if someone in the government or self-interested party wanted to block it. The Department of Defense personnel who answered the phone not only screwed with me and were rude, they mocked me and told me I should get a lawyer if there was a kidnapping of my son. My son WAS kidnapped and I thought, instead of being mocked about how I need a lawyer, maybe the Department of Defense should be compensating me for my damages with regared to their employees and then I COULD afford a lawyer. Not only that, I shouldn't have to get a lawyer myself to have crime investigated by the FBI. I was looking for more of a settlement idea or negotiation such as "You figure out how to get someone involved to get my son back and I'll keep some details of your employees private and out of the public sphere." This is totally about my son. What's too late? The U.S. thinks they've already "invested" too much into my son to leave him alone and return him to the mother that would protect him. I have so many things I could write about but I don't have time right now. If someone calls me from the Department of Defense to head off my story going to some media or journalist, that would be great. It's not like I haven't been able to keep my mouth shut about some things. But if they choose not to, and think it's in the grand strategic interest to screw me and my son over, I hope your "ends justifies the means" theory doesn't backfire on them.

No comments: