Sunday, August 28, 2011

Haldol and Other Drug Residual

I just noticed I am still having reactions from the Haldol they gave me. I'm not kidding. I don't think it's from more recent dosing, though since my hair just fell out today, or came out, in large handfuls, I'm getting rid of a lot of the things I had opened in my place.

People were coming into my place when I wasn't there, and that's a fact. So I'm going to have to throw some things out.

Aside from my hair coming out in handfuls, I haven't had droopy eyes or anything, but it's very strange that I'm still having the scaling I got, out of the blue, from Haldol in TN almost 6 months ago.

After they mass dosed me and almost killed me, I ended up with this very large rough and thickened skin scale-y patch by my tailbone. I read later it's a side effect from Haldol. So it went away but then I was injected again, with something, when I was in Knoxville, TN and they didn't even bother to tell me what it was. They injected me in my arm and I had a huge welt for the longest time, so I don't know what that was.

I basically think I'm going to have to do another detox. I just did one, but I screwed it up or something. I think this old patch is the same spot, but why it's there is a little odd. And I haven't had anything at anyone's place recently.

I am going to throw out all my condiments and just buy things single serving I guess. I think it's just residual, but I don't know for sure.


No comments: