Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today--Hate From FBI and Hatred of a Child

I deleted a few posts and then thought, I should have left them up. I'm sure I'll say the same thing later.

Basically, it was venting about what hateful persons have done to me and my son.

Then I see this ridiculous article about how the feds are looking into a "hate crime." They can't even manage their own haters. They have perpetuated and allowed the most aggregious expressions of hatred against my son, who is only a child.

That's "hate". My own exclamation about how I "hate the U.S. or those who are corrupt within it" is not even the same definition category. If I had "hate" on my list, there would be degrees and different definitions. "Hate" as in "loathing for moral reasons, extreme disgust over moral turpitude" which is what category I would fall into, and then there would be "hate" as in "evil and cruel expressions manifesting in obstruction of justice and violence, torture, and degrading treatment."

There is an enormous difference between the kind of "hate" I feel for wickedness and those who have done evil things against a child, and the kind of "hate" which moves anyone to cover for such crimes or do act on them. There is a HUGE difference.

One is a reflection of what is actually a sincere and moral spirit that is disgusted by wrongdoing because it is so contrary to morality and law and justice. A hatred that springs from a right anger over corruption, is a "perfect hatred". "Do I not hate those who hate you Oh God? who misuse your name? Yes, I hate them with perfect hatred and count them my enemies."

This kind of "hatred" is vastly different from the "hatred" that springs from wells of evil: greed, perversion, corruption, cruel tendencies, hypocrisy, stubborn and wilful refusal to correct a wrong, cowardice for the sake of preserving personal gain, and the perversion and loss of empathy or sympathy in exchange for a satisfaction from doing evil first and then further corruption from simple relief or satisfaction from acheiving evil goals to a hunger for more, where it is no longer simple satisfaction or relief that drives someone but a perverse sense of reward.

The reward system, to encourage hatred, such as that which I have seen from FBI officials against me and my son, starts out looking innocent enough. "You drop this case and let's start thinking about something else...how about a raise?" "Oh that? forget about it. We have bigger fish to fry (and not to worry, I have the frying covered over on my end)."

"She's crazy and as long as you go along with that, your job security and your family are safe and going to the best schools."

"We have other things in mind for that child. Don't worry about it. Anne Crane has it covered, and the AG, they're all lined up. We've got 'em where we want them and they've been all-too-happy to go along."

"Did you talk to Bill about it?"

"Bill?"

"Yeah, Bill."

"Which Bill?"

"You know, short balding dark brown hair Bill."

"Or Don?"

"Laurie?"

The FBI HATES my son Oliver Garrett and they have been willing to express their hatred in some of the grossest possible crimes and cover ups. And they have been willing to demonstrate their hatred in order to get at me, who they hate and anyone else they feel it might affect.

If we are talking about true and evil hatred, it is the FBI that hates.

They have committed some of the greatest hate crimes against me and my son that this country has in the fold.

I looked up high crimes and misdemeanors.

That's the kind of charges that the FBI are liable for.

If one looks up the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors, it fits what they've done to me and my son like a glove.

They are guilty.

High crimes and misdemeanors is different from crimes ordinary citizens can be liable for, because of the level of position. An official with high rank, where they have abused their office or violated an oath to protect the public and/or uphold the Constitution, would be prosecuted under this statute.

Here's a clip from the wiki on it:
High crimes and misdemeanors is a phrase from Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
"High" in the legal parlance of the 18th century means "against the State". A high crime is one which seeks the overthrow of the country, which gives aid or comfort to its enemies, or which injures the country to the profit of an individual or group. In democracies and similar societies it also includes crimes which attempt to alter the outcome of elections.
The first impeachment conviction by the United States Senate was in 1804 of John Pickering, a judge of the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, for chronic intoxication. Federal judges have been impeached and removed from office for tax evasion, conspiracy to solicit a bribe, and making false statements to a grand jury.
In the impeachment of Bill Clinton in the late 1990s for perjury, the exact meaning of the term high crimes and misdemeanors became the subject of debate. A particular subject of debate is exactly what rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. Some felt that the act of perjury, a federal crime, rose to that level. Others felt that this particular act of perjury, while illegal, did not reach that level because the lie was specifically in regard to a matter of personal infidelity and that the questioning that led to it was allegedly politically-motivated.

No comments: