Monday, August 29, 2011

Seattle's International Trade Email Contact Blocked

. Is anyone else having a problem with this pmcdomald@secstate.wa.gov email address? Because my attempt to send an email has been blocked by Seattle, WA's webmaster. I wrote to the International Trade section for Secretary of State because I need to know the name of the person in charge of the Seattle, WA branch of The Department of State. As I was trying to find this, I saw slide after slide of missions trips by The State of Washington to India. You know, Eastern India, the same place Leon Panetta visited for support and a big deal. So anyway, I'm finding a Seattle address on 2nd Street, but no name. The elusive Department of State. Well, I don't think it's a secret.

I wrote to the Seattle Mayor's offices, Patty Murray, and Gregoire, all to ask the simple question of who the person in charge of the Seattle branch for Dept. of State is.

I'll let you know when I find out.


No comments: