Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wikileaks Theft & Ruby Ridge

I just read this article about wikileaks being destroyed. I don't know, but it doesn't sound good.

I believe I have whistleblowers. I don't know who they are or where they are, but I think they are there and it is seriously concerning to imagine someone is destroying any kind of information.

Okay, this sounds like U.S. censorship mole. Daniel.

He "routes" information to the media? that's great. Because we already know who controls the media. Boy did they do a GREAT job with WACO.

I'm about ready to look into Ruby Ridge next.

I was just thinking, I need to look up wikileaks, because I know there is information there somewhere to help me.

And then I thought, when is Julian back and I see news that this other guy is going in and material is destroyed. Daniel destroyed 3500 files?

There is no way he's not connected to the FBI and maybe some other agency.

Not publishing the no-fly list, of people who are not allowed to travel in or out of the U.S., is a clear sign he works for the FBI. There are people who are not even close to being terrorists but with what's happened with the Patriot Act, the FBI can name anyone they want and put them on a bad list.

Even if it is actually FBI that has some of the internal terrorists.

No decent whistleblower is going to give info to this other guy when they don't trust him or he's destroying material. Anytime someone destroys something or edits or rewrites or whatever, people don't trust that. Like the woman who burned Diana's dossier after it was given to her for safekeeping. People who burn, shred, destroy documents that were submitted by others who put themselves at risk to do a service...something wrong with that.

I believe someone submitted something on my behalf and for all I know, they are wondering what happened to it. I still wonder what the U.S. is doing to the guy who AWOLed from the military and reported some stuff. I mean, after what I've seen, how do I know? is he okay? is he being tortured? what's going on?








No comments: