Monday, August 8, 2011

S&P Downgrade Advise

Maybe someone in the U.S. should have thought twice before abusing and using children for their own experimental research without consent of the legal mother. Maybe someone should have returned a kidnapped child to his mother and investigated public corruption. Maybe someone should block and refuse to allow any further use, research, and abuse of the mother and child, and not just my son and I but others who have this happen to them as well.

The U.S. downgrade is like this....

When the hospital in Wenatchee refused to treat my migraines, when they caused severe and extreme pain for days, and mocked me, and wrote me up as falsely being drug-seeking...what happened eventually? The hospital lost it's rating status and it was determined they were lacking neurologists on staff who were educated enough to know the difference between a migraine and a tension headache.

The S&P sounds political, but maybe no moreso than the abuse of children and kidnapping them from the parent to place the State as guardian is political. It's no more political than an international violation of laws of the rights of the mother and child and collusion to have the mother arrested on false grounds.

I knew that someone needed to figure out this debt problem right away and I blogged about it weeks ago. It's dangerous, potentially, to let this go on.

In the long run, it shouldn't matter much because the U.S. can pay it off. However, think about the people who put the U.S. at risk and yet have personal debt of zero, or at least credit ratings that are high.

I personally feel it is a moral wrong to use humans for research without their consent.

What has happened to me and my son is unimaginable to most.

So when I see credit ratings fall, I feel very sad for the good Americans and decent officials who try so hard, and then think this is more of a reflection on those who have some serious issues with ethics.

I didn't think it was great when I read it. I thought it was sort of ridiculous, esp. seeing the countries that are alleged to be AAA still, when I know they have some of their share of corrupt groups there.

But for me, personally, I already know how this country has treated my son and I. I take that back. Not this country, but some horrid people who claim to "work for" this country.

It isn't that difficult to do the right thing.

It takes a lot more work to do the wrong thing.

When someone spent millions just to isolate my son from me, in the grandest CPS case the U.S. has known, I think "Do you want to know why we are in debt? Why don't you ask the AG of Washington State, CPS, and their Washington D.C. correspondents?"

When taxpayer money is used and abused for the personal revenge and vindication of some, and to ruin my life and my son's life for another group's political advantage, or to use us for research....when this is done, where exactly do you expect to find "the blessing"?

God bless America?

God Bless America while we allow rampant corruption, gang wars, and torture children and women.?

No, God doesn't keep blessing if evil continues to thrive and take the high hand.

I don't think it's something to panic about, but consider, and fix.

You can either freak out about your savings and loans or start removing the planks from your own eyes as you accuse innocent mothers who have been victim to what amounts to terrorism, of not being fit mothers.

You can start by apologizing to their sons.

No comments: