Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anise for Decongestion & Candy

Discovery news. I made a lot of candies to keep me up and work one night. I've made havlah before,or the sesame seed and sugar hard candy. I made lots of it and with brown sesame whole and separately with white hulled. and made sunflower seed paste that tasted just like hazelnut cream and thought, all I would have to do is add cream and chocolate for chocolate creams out of sunflower seeds.

I'm not feeling well so it didn't take time. It's a blender and sit while sugar gets sticky thing. No effort.

Then I used some sunflower seeds pressed out and it was like a chinese peanut sauce or milk, but with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts.

I also made cinnamon candies and made them hot like jawbreaker hot, using habanero with a little sugar water and then adding cinnamon to it.

My tip to share though, for the poor and rich alike, is about anise. I realized, this is why cough medicine is flavored this way. I think pharmacists began copying old recipes and to get people to like or buy it, they flavored the syrup to taste like the home remedy. I put water and sugar into a saucepan and let it simmer and then bubble up from the bottom of the pan and added anise seeds. Whole anise. So then cooked as it bubbled and my plan to make the sesame style brittle or whatever.

It ended up being sort of black-ish because I used the pan which burnt a little of the sesame first. So the water mixed with it, making it dark brown to black and then I added sugar, got to the right texture and then bubbled it up and cooked a little and made pressed anise seeds into hard candy that way and nibbled on it. It was tons of anise seeds. Not just a few with a little sugar, but a lot.

So after eating this candy, (about a 1/4 cup of seeds) I could smell everything. I nibble on anise seeds dry but this time cooked, afterwards I had such a sense of smell and could smell things I haven't for awhile bc of weird decongestion and it tasted like cough syrup and I realized this is what the cough and decongestants were made of, and it worked, so pharmacists copied the flavor.

You should try it if you want a decongestant because it really works. Made into a candy, it's really great too. It works better than any decongestant I've tried in ages, not like I need one, but it was an outstanding difference.

So once again, I thought, "thank you God! for showing me something new! that is useful to my health and household and showing me some history too."

So it gave me room for thinking--It tasted like jaaegermeister or whatever.

Getting the sunflower seeds to taste like hazelnut was a little trick of accident that I will keep to myself until I make a small batch of chocolate buttercreams one day.

I would be doing these things with my son if the U.S. had not allowed hate criminals to run their show. Do you think I would even have a reason to be angry if he were with me? My son was illegally kidnapped from me. He has been held hostage ever since, and the state has made something totally illegal look legal. He is being held hostage and kept from me to punish me and my parents.

Every single person in that courtroom for CPS was a criminal colluder. They were all Catholic and military connected. Every single person. It was incredible, and then the Jews just want revenge. I don't know what they think I did that was so horrible, but they've wanted to keep me low ever since.

Today after getting upset about moving, I got out my Bible to read and had asked what do you think about what is happening and with my son and is there any hope?

I ended up on the section for "6 things the lord detests, 7 things he hates"
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lie,
and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Yesterday, after seeing my parents so beat up and my Dad's eyes out of whack,I had read Psalm 6. And last night Eph. 5 but couldn't read it bc it was dark and I didn't feel like getting up to see better so I read it today.

but tonight I read this other section and thought, how can so many people lie and commit wicked schemes against me and my son, running to do it, and how can there be so many false witnesses and so many willing to incite religious fury and hatred against us.

So many and all of them get away with it? just because they work for the U.S. government?

I do not understand how so many people can be so corrupt and commit all of these "sins" and crimes against us, and get away with all of it. And with so many of them in government too.

No comments: