Friday, January 6, 2012

Emails Deleted From Corrupt Public Defenders

I have emails from Jennifer Winkler disappearing, including the latest order that she just sent me and then I went to another folder and all of the emails I had saved there for a lawyer are gone.

Everything from Justin Titus has been deleted. I had some things from him deleted before too.

And when I tried to move Winklers email into a folder, it just vanished and didn't show up in any other folder by mistake.

Nothing shows up in my deleted files either. And I need that document.

Now it showed up in the folder I made which I tried to drag it to when it disappeared. But now a different document has been deleted and removed from that folder because it's still showing the same number of documents. Someone just swapped on email for the other.

It's 1:25 a.m. at this moment.

No comments: