Saturday, January 21, 2012

FBI, Portland Police, AG, and OIG Concealment of Crime

United States federal law "Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This offense, however, requires active concealment of a known felony rather than merely failing to report it.[7]
************************
This is one thing some in the FBI and police are hiding from and why they obstructed me and participated in illegal activities against me and my family.

Telling me not to share my report of hate crime, and then one agency telling another agency not to press charges of their guy, is illegal. Refusing to wait for my written statement as I said I would send and drafting one of your own quickly, to submit to the court so it is thrown out bc of insufficient facts, is a crime.

This was active concealment of a felony and it met the standard for felony, not midemeanor.

Concealing torture of a child, and using court orders to block documentation of crimes is a crime.

Knowing that a family is being tortured and attempting to conceal evidence, documentation, or witnesses who might testify, is concealment of felonies.

Kidnapping a child from a mother in violation of international law and attempting to bribe and convince public defenders to keep the information out of the record is concealment of felony.

Knowing I was raped and having possession of a rape kit but refusing to send it in for analysis, is concealment of a felony.

The law on extortion is interesting too.

Extortion is against the law and is considered a crime.

It is a crime then, for federal agents to commit extortion by threatening something will happen unless someone turns over property to them.

It's a crime to illegally take my son and then threaten me with torture and seeing my son tortured, to try to convince me to "admit" I am a "bad mother" or to lie for them and say I'm paranoid schitzophrenic.

It's illegal to threaten me with torture and apply torture unless I marry Alvaro Pardo. That is a crime of extortion.

It's extortion for John Kaempf to write a threatening letter to my grandparents telling them to control me or they'll "take action against" my grandparents. When my grandparents have nothing to do with my lawsuits--that's extortion and it's illegal to then falsely arrest someone and take their vehicle to obstruct their freedom of travel.

It's extortion to threaten my parents that worse harm will come to me or my brother if they don't do what others want them to do. It is a crime punishable by law with jail.

Blackmail is also a crime.

If you have something to blackmail or extort someone over, it works out short-term, but the crimes of blackmail and extortion, which are almost always tied to corporate activity and collusion, are far worse.

It is illegal to coerce someone to sign any kind of legally binding agreement, statement, document, or contract. It might also be extortion.

No one has blackmail on me. They're blackmailing my parents, because they've worked confidentially with them for years. But no on is blackmailing me and I am more than willing to talk about what has been done to me and my son and family.

And yes. The FBI FOIA is not just for my own life-threatening circumstances and protection of myself but is also because FBI agents committed crime, initially out of Portland field offices.

And their heads, the top people there, are the ones guilty of attempting to conceal crimes, bribe other agencies and make me sound crazy and then keep me from finding out.

And even Fr. Joachim, when he threatened me not to say anything about a situation, saying, "I wouldn't want to see your good name dragged through the mud"...

That can also be a threat or form of extortion to persuade me not to talk about something.

That was 2001.

Note the words he used: "your good name"

That is positive proof that before they ruined my name, there was nothing wrong with my reputation.

They knew I was a decent person, and that I had a good name from good character, work history, and clean criminal record.

In the course of 10 years, they colluded with criminals to bring me down, and yes, there was some crime before 2001 and attempt to blacklist me, starting in about 1997. But my reputation was still there, even if I was blacklisted, and no one had ever dared to make a false report to police about me until 2001.

My good name.

I guess that's the ultimate extortion with a little follow-through on the action side. I believe my parents were then being extorted to tell me to drop my lawsuits. Because all of a sudden, I was asked to do so and they wouldn't even care unless someone or some group was telling them to say this.

They knew I had a good name too.

Don't ever try to fool me into thinking we're all working for the good of the country when YOU are NOT--you who have committed crimes and then think you can smile and hope that while I'm tortured I'll feel patriotic...

Check yourself.

No comments: