Thursday, January 26, 2012

Torture (photo) & Bach Violin Concerto & Waltzes of Der Rosenkavalier


I'm holding my hand up this way bc for some reason the light with lens focused better on the detail. I include my face in some of it for purposes of matching face with injury--ID. Information about my being tortured is at the end of this post, after I write about music for a few minutes.
.
This morning I turned on the radio and heard just the end of the second part and then the third part of Violin Concerto 2 in E Major. It was only a little bit and I wrote guesses about the piece and the genre. I saw a large flock of birds flying, and angst from someone I used to work for, for whatever reason. I didn't know the piece but guesses it was harpsichord & violin in baroque romantic.

Then came a selection of waltzes by Strauss from Der Rosenkavalier. (this is my imagination and thinking about the music) I saw two mountains and snow and a large lake. I saw a v-shaped loom of some kind, with the finest gossamer silk threads stretched horizontally and and the inverse or point was at the bottom with the other points to the left and right and after seeing this loom and material, all the way across it and sheer and shining, I saw the mountains inbetween it.

Then, I thought, this is a cheerful piece (I didn't know it or know what it meant) so why do I get so many impressions of lust? So much sensuality and physical and it wasn't the music of a strip-tease. lust, lust, lust. A lot of swimming in the lake there, languid swimming, and the course of the seasons, and so much lust. I wrote two mountains/sensual/skin side to side, swimming, bathing.

then further down ...a lot of embracing and frantic lust.

It sounds so innocent and light and cheery on the surface but there was so much passionate lust in there for some reason.

So after I wrote down my ideas I looked it up and it's an opera about lovers. whaddya know.

I thought about the composer and what was he doing and what was he like while writing this? and I saw him passionately embracing a woman and this lust too. So I looked it up and he had a wife who inspired him greatly it says, Pauline deAnah. It says their marriage was happy despite the fact she was known to be bossy, eccentric, ill-tempered, and such. Sort of a strong-willed windstorm that swept him off his feet, I guess, throughout the duration of their union.

I wrote comp. (composer) hoarse throat, yelling for someone to bring him something. and that in his composition, like a painting, "trying to reach for furthest star, not closest one--point in the distance"

Something about a tiny star and reaching for this rather than what was next to him.

Then I noted the light bells at 10:30 a.m. (my time, as played by Jefferson Radio) and I'm not a big fan of those christmas bells, played plunk plunk plunk as a solo instrument but I perked up at the placement here. It was perfect. The placement of those bells was not overdone, underdone, it was just beautiful and I thought, that is where an accent becomes a major point of interest (for me) and I wrote nice light application.

And then I thought there is something about the Nazis but I had quit writing at that point and started cleaning my house. I thought, why do the Nazi's come to mind? and thought they must have danced to these songs. I imagined these songs being played as counterbalance and contrast where there was dancing on one side and on the other side, people suffering. That's not what I thought about the music itself, but about the time or history.

Then I looked it up and I couldn't find the piece. I had looked up Johann Strauss. So it was the other guy, Richard. I looked him up and everything I'd thought about was right there.

I'm going to combine my music notes with my photo of what the laser mark looks like today. It's peeling now.

It was nothing. The other things done to us are so much more excruciating. We are literally being tortured here in the U.S. and they took my son from me partly for hate and partly now for their research programs. It's illegal. Also, the last time I wrote about how I was being targeted by military again on the head to trigger migraine, I got another bump and swelling of my head from it, at the same spot, but not as bad as what they did before.

The U.S. is funding torture of U.S. citizens--women and children included.

No comments: