Monday, January 30, 2012

U.S. Torture (Burning Stomach)

This morning the U.S. burned my stomach by laser of some kind, only targeting my stomach. It was made to induce epilepsy. It was the same kind of burning I had after I had a habanero and ginko and then got epilepsy symptoms but I knew something was different about it bc of the severity of stomach pain.

I was standing at my laptop and I hadn't had any habaneros and that's the only thing that burns at all. I wasn't having epilepsy either. Not only that, the U.S. targeted my heart and used the technology that makes it feel suctioned.

This country is going to be taken over by another country.

How trite that the President is doing a question and answer while allowing torture of his own citizens. This means God is not favoring this place anymore--the fact that citizens are tortured--indicates there is not much time left for the U.S.

There is no "blessing" over those who torture others and the fact they are disregarding all laws makes this a lawless country.

Here's my question and answer for Obama:

1. Does the U.S. torture its own citizens? Oh wait! you don't have to answer. Yes.
2. Does the U.S. practice fair trade with other nations? No.
3. Does the U.S. have a justice system and intelligence that shows by example and leads by example, that we follow our own laws? No.
4. Does the U.S. practice religious bigotry within its official capacity? Yes.
5. Is the U.S. in debt to certain countries? Yes.
6. Is the U.S. being blackmailed? Yes.
7. Is the U.S. currently experimenting on their own kids? Yes.

No comments: