Friday, February 27, 2009

Erickson from CPS Called--CPS Wants No Witnesses

Okay. I am fair to even those who are not fair with me, and who lie about me and mock me.

Michelle Erickson did try to call because I just got her msgs. There wasn't a problem with my phone either. I just hadn't been able to check msgs for awhile.

It looks like I'll have to have my lawyer before going to Wenatchee, which doesn't necessarily mean delay, it just means CPS isn't going to work with me and will continue to screw with me if I don't.

After telling me she'd set up visitation, Erickson backed out, probably getting instructions from the AG, and said she wasn't setting up ANY visitation with my son until I was in Wenatchee. She didn't even say Washington. She said Wenatchee. l

Then, she said my fiance could NOT be present for my visitation with my son.

This sets off alarm bells, because CPS has gotten by, far too long, with the lies of others, and a Judge who prefers his buddies and their word to mine. He swallows everything they say and does whatever they want. There is zero impartiality.

A big reason why CPS has been unchallenged in some things, is because they decided not to document, in writing, what they tell me; they refuse to return calls from me (stalled for 3 months when I was trying to reach them when I was first in D.C.); and they have never allowed me to have any witnesses present. So they just get their friends together, to say all kinds of things about me that aren't true, and know I cannot challenge them.

There is a reason CPS doesn't want my fiance there and it's because they don't want me to have any witnesses to the fact that there is nothing wrong with my parenting and that my son needs me. If a monitor lies about me, I have no way to challenge it.

This shows how hypocritical this organization is. They throw my son into daycare with total strangers, and throw my son into a whole new family with no slow introduction, and allow my aunt to have whomever she wants babysit my son with no further supervision. My son is thrust before all kinds of strangers, but CPS refuses to allow me to visit my son with my fiance present.

What this means to me is simply that I am getting a lawyer over here first, in the D.C. area, and then my Washington attorney, or whatever I have to do, on my own, in Washington.

I had a very wise English (as in, from England, born and raised) friend who has been all over the world as a journalist and does international relation work, recommend I have a lawyer BEFORE going to Washington and even felt it might be a good idea to stay in the D.C. area for awhile, despite the "termination" threats by CPS and the bonding rules in Washington, which he is familiar with.

There was one point at which he thought I should return to Washington state because of the bonding laws, but he now thinks the way the state has screwed with me demands I hold them accountable and do whatever it takes to have this in place and lawsuits filed maybe even before jumping back over there.

Maybe people are starting to figure out what I've been saying is true, and that it is a hornet's nest in Wenathcee, and Washington state in general.

So I'm not going anywhere without my lawyer, OR my fiance.

I am going with witnesses when I go, because other people need to see what really goes in that town and I'm not allowing more falsehoods to be written about me. If they have something to say to me, they can say it to me and to others too.

They are not going to hide in their lies and keep things in their little group any longer.

They're being sued.

I'm going to set up an account over here for donations and start meeting people in the embassies I talked about and reconnect with my other diplomat friends. There is one guy, too, from Pakistan, who I used to see all the time at a cafe when I lived in Arlington, VA, and I would like to find him and speak with him.

Like I said, I do not believe I will get my son back without international support, because people in my country screwed me, defamed me, and then did nothing as my son was unjustly taken from me. And I do believe the FBI and some police are guilty of abusing and harassing me under color of law, and that I could sue them for collusion and obstruction of justice.

It doesn't make the U.S. very happy with me, which is why I depend on other friends, from other countries. I'm not exactly throwing dinner parties at this stage, but imagine how it has been for me, to date.

Every single thing CPS has done has been fishy and illegal. They reeeally hate ME and have plenty of friends, in high places, who hate me and want to see me either lose my son or have a mental illness diagnosed that's untrue.

But I think more people are realizing I'm not making all of this up and that I'm honest.

Yesterday, I felt very strongly that I am gaining some Russian support and I won't say why but I know this. Also, noted the man with the balding spot, sitting next to the window whom I made eye contact with several times. I should have said hello, but I know he has an interest in me and I could tell by the look on his face that he has information for me. I want to see him again. I also saw some other people, and I won't mention everything that's happened.

Also, Morroco. Meeting people from Morroco and also, in the past, Syrians were very friendly to me. I would like to find support from them.

I swear to God, if people help me financially, to be able to afford to pay a private attorney for everything for my son, I will not forget who helped me and I will go to law school and do whatever I can to hold people who avoid following the laws, accountable. I know how it is to be discriminated against and bullied.

I will fight for those who will help me financially, to get my son back and hold the government and my enemies accountable. Whoever you are and wherever you come from, I have no inate enemies or enmity with any country and I am a woman of my word.

That's all for tonight.

Thanks.

No comments: