Sunday, February 22, 2009

Second Request for Visitation Arrangements (email copy)

Visitation with My Son‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 2/22/09 3:10 PM
To: Michelle K. (DSHS/CA) Erickson (ermi300@dshs.wa.gov); holly (hollybeanpole@aol.com)

Hello Michelle,

I wanted to touch base with you because it's been at least a week since I asked for visitation with my son. You said you would set up visitation and I haven't heard from you since. I am planning to come to Wenatchee with my fiance, but I want to have the visitation arranged first before flying in.

I've recently been delayed because I've had to be seen for continued complications from my miscarriage. I had to have a minor surgery and supervision at the hospital and finally had evaluations of my back.

I wanted to let you know there is now further documentation that I do have a physical disability which causes pain, numbness in one leg, and incontinence, which is what I told the state from the beginning, and for which I was mocked.

There is no way I could take a one-way trip on a BUS all the way to Wenatchee and I was telling the truth when I said I could not travel from Whatcom to Wenatchee because of worsening symptoms. In some ways I improved, but when I am putting my body under stress, all the problems are there and will only get worse, not better. I believe I deserve an apology from the state for ridiculing me, and stalling on each and every one of my requests, knowing it caused me emotional distress. I've not finished posting all of the email interactions I had with the state which includes further requests for things like discovery, evidence, and notice for travel arrangments and visitation.

I am only collecting medical records and finishing up some diagnostics here and then we will be flying in. However, it has already been over a week since you said you were setting up visitation and I asked that it be scheduled ASAP. I would like to have this in place for the next week. Not this week, but next week. This would have given you a total of 3 weeks to make visitation arrangements.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Cameo L. Garrett

No comments: