Friday, February 20, 2009

Chinese Food from the CIA? Mind's Eye & Oprah

I have a Nat. Geographic magazine, and I like this magazine so it was sort of chosen for me I think. I noted the date.

I think I like the colonge Hugo Boss. I might know who should wear this.

My boyfriend also gave me an Oprah magazine and I was like, "okaaay...I don't usually read Oprah, but...wow! look at her figure!" seriously, that woman has more than her cards stacked. It's a really good photo of Oprah, especially in the yellow dress. It's from Feb. 2009. But what I noticed was the section on luck. "change your luck" or whatever, and then this article written by this woman who I can RELATE to!

This woman gets images too, and describes them JUST THE WAY I DO, as being "in the mind's eye" and she had a pretty tremendous one turn out to be true. SHe kept seeing this picture of hands cupped open to receive and then years later she met the love of her life and he had the very same photos she could see in her mind's eye, and they realized this odd connection and fell in love. True story.

I asked my boyfriend if he'd bring me Chinese and I got the worst Chinese ever, but so familiar this bad news Chinese, because it's the same KIND and made the same way this chinese was that was brought to me in Hyattsville, by one of the guys who worked as a guard for the CIA. Okay, and this same bad chinese is the same kind I went oFF about, to everyone, when I was living in a particular house, and I believe it was the partner of the father of my babies--Spiderwoman Niki. I told her I'd gone down the block for Chinese and it SUCKED, and I always get sweet and sour pork, and this was unlike any I'd ever tried. It had lousy red sauce, and lousy shaved carrots and canned pineapple pieces and that was it, mixed in with fried pork with rice separate. Oh wait, I didn't just tell her, I think I went off to some guys that Spiderman lived with, at the house. I told THEM how bad it was and they asked where i went. I don't think I told the father directly but maybe I did. I can't remember who I told for sure, but it was either one or all of the abovementioned.

I don't this style is popular and I've never seen it like this anywhere but in this Columbia Heights, NW D.C. area.

I'm wondering how CIA guard, and my new boyfriend happened upon the SAME place, that makes and packages it EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. And I got the same thing so I know.

I mean, this isn't like a fast food Chinese chain. I first tried this crazy Chinese version, at a cheap place, walk-in and walk-out, in Columbia Heights, NW D.C. Then someone brought me the same version, the CIA guard, when I lived in Hyattsville and then my boyfriend just took hours to leave and bring me back the sweet and sour pork I requested.

Didn't fish for the fortune cookie and was wheeled to MRI scan and boyfriend left. I don't think he's a spy or would be a good spy, but he could pass as an informant. There's a difference. Who he'd be informing for I'd have no idea.

I do want to know what's going on though. Because now that I think about it, my boyfriend was serious when he said he was going downstairs to give blood and I didn't tell him MY blood type but when I asked what his type was, he said __, the same type I have. I don't even know if it's true.

Because then I was telling Corrynne this, how he'd given blood, and he was in the room and looked at me and laughed and he laughed when I told her how surprised I was that he was my same type. That's when I realized he hadnt' told the truth and so I assumed he was joking. But he thought it was funny then, but earlier, he'd not been joking

No comments: