Friday, February 20, 2009

Colliding with Past Rocketman Boyfriend

I think it's him. I swear to God, if it is, this is WEIRD.

I called about a Patrick Jolly and I have the spelling of the last name right! The spelling and pronunciation are the same! AND, this guy is listed as an "intern" so he would be about the right AGE too. I heard him referred to as a doctor so I guess maybe he's interning as a doctor.

I have to know. I tried calling to find out what department he's in but I don't know. I look disGUSTING right now anyway and wouldn't want him to see me. I look hideous like, as the radiologist and transport woman said, like I just got out of the shower, because my hair looks WET it's so greasy. I haven't felt well enough to get into a shower.

I would bet P. is HOT today. He was hot then, but kind of looked boyish...Now...? I wonder if he's still Mormon and if he got married. He wasn't the type to just settle down right away. He was going to college for designing rockets. He was smart enough too, because he told me where he was accepted and where he ended up going. It was the number one college for rocket engineering. But did he change his mind? Medical field is still science and sometimes a little bit like engineering, depending on the specialty.

So I haven't been able to find out which dept. he's in and if I could talk to him. I don't even know if he knows I'm here. Twice yesterday I heard his name but I was at my worst, physically and sleeping all day.

If this is the same guy, we met in Oregon but he was from Utah and Idaho I think.

No comments: