Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day The Music Died

I decided not to write anything for now.

I don't like the fact that my music is gone, conspicuously, when my blogger is still up and working fine.

My boyfriend was looking at the list of songs I'd been making, of what I was listening to. He had a dismal look on his face and kept reading and rereading it.

Then he noted how I said "sex and music--transcending boundaries" and then I made a public post about music used for messages.

I think I don't like the fact that my music has been cut off, for whatever reason, mabye because someone "thinks" I'm getting some kind of "messages" or something, which is BS.

I also don't like the fact my blogger is working fine, so I can lay it all out, for what seems to be, U.S. and other eyes to see.

I don't like being used, for anything, and while I think different people may be assholes at different times, I don't have any other insight or info than that, as dramatic as it may seem.

I suppose, for once, I wanted to create a stir which was of fiction and see what resulted from it.

I feel uneasy about the results.

Poor dabney. I guess he could sue me for all I've written about him. Oh well, I figured, for once in my life, I'd give someone a taste of their own medicine.

He's a kid and he has had a hard past so they say. I did fall for him, and why is anyone's guess. We were like oil and water, or maybe we were too much alike actually.

The one who I know is a spy is the one I'm frickin' marrying. Talk about sleeping with the enemy. He's not even a cool Colombian, he's like Uncle Sam and Nancy Reagan rolled into one. My son will love him. So will the state. He cooks, he cleans, he plays soccer, hes a professional, and he's a people pleaser who wants to get in good with the Americans, or at least he puts on that front. I'll bet you anything the CIA has fucking tried to recruit him. Mabye putting me on his leash is like some sort of sick amusement.

bye bye miss american pie.

I guess i'd better take down the mean cursing bit post unless i want to be sued for defamation. not ready to do that one yet.

goodbye ruby tuesday, who could put a name on you? when you change with every new day...

fuckers.

I just think you're all fuckers, every last one of you.

Go write your own fucking story and leave my life alone.

No comments: