Saturday, February 28, 2009

Getting Married in D.C. & Bank Account Info

I think we're just going to marry in D.C. and start working on the whole case reversal here.

We're still going back to Washington to file some things, but first, there are a few records I am obtaining first, which helps my case, and I can ask someone in Washington to file stuff for me if I send it to them by fax. Or even mail it to the Washington courts. I can file things by mailing stuff certified as well.

I think I'm going to open an account here for donations to be sent to, if anyone wants to help financially, and then I'll open one in Washington state too because we'll be moving over there very shortly.

I have an account, which is pretty much inactive. I want to have one with a trustee and set aside for the specific purpose of legal funds, but it costs money and I have to have a trustee lined up and I don't know who I'd choose for the short time I'm still in D.C. So I will probably just give out my account information and number in case someone wants to donate to my regular account. I guess whoever donates would either trust me or not, in how I would be using this money.

When I'm in Washington D.C. I could open more of a trustee/legal fund specific account, but here, I don't have time.

No comments: