Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Undecided

I am ready to go forward with things but it seems like there is a lot of stalling without reason on certain matters. I told my fiance I wanted to file a federal claim regarding violations of civil rights and constitutional rights, and I let him speak with my uncle Pablo who is married to my aunt Holly. They told him it was "simple" for me to get my son back, that all the state wanted was a psych eval and some other things. I told my fiance, no it's not "simple" because the state "won" their case only by hanging up on me in hearings and depriving me of discovery and withholding evidence. I told him, all the state wants, along with a lot of other people I've reported, like certain FBI employees and members of the Catholic church, is a mental health diagnosis to use to shield themselves from blame.

I am not going back to Wenatchee to have a mental health eval. I will go back to visit my son and get him back and that's it.

I spoke with another lawyer today who said I needed to file 2 different cases: one for the federal violations and one for appeal of the state decision.

No comments: