Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Aunt Holly Avila's Kids Hear Voices

I called my Aunt Holly, who has my son, and who has NEVER, once, made any attempt to keep me abreast about my son's welfare, and asked for her husband to speak to my fiance. She said okay. Then I asked if she was serious about wanting me to have my son and not wanting to adopt him herself or someone in her family adopt him.

She was horrible, as usual. She said, "I do, but I think you need to get some help" and she said this in the nastiest tone possible. I asked her to clarify but she refused, claiming I twist things.

I told her, if she remembered correctly, she thought I had zero injuries from childbirth and yet now I had documentation that this wasn't true, that I DID have evidence of the injuries I was describing before. I was mocked by Holly, then, who claimed she thought the state knew more than me, about my health.

Holly has always had a problem with me and has been best friends with my mother forever. The Bairds are pissed at me for airing SOME of their dirty laundry and are more than eager to claim I need "help".

They claim Granny couldn't have assaulted me and that she didn't have Alzheimers, and sided with Loren, my uncle, when he told police I'd done something wrong when he wasn't even a witness to any wrongdoing. LOREN assaulted me and then was eager to tell police, specifically, "She's Paranoid Schitzophrenic". My UNCLE came up with this and was telling police this and they questioned me about it. He says this shit after I had to go to counseling because of his assault. He wanted to say I was "paranoid" for thinking his assault of me was "a hug" and not a forcible attempt to prevent me from leaving the room during an argument.

I had a doctor AGREE with me that Granny had Alzheimers. The Bairds don't care. They want to deny anything is wrong. They wanted to say it wasn't possible. NOW, Granny can barely remember anything from one day to the next. She's seriously WORSE, and the Bairds could have helped her by getting medication for her that slows down the process but they do nothing. The last time I called Granny, well, when I called her after not speaking for awhile because I was busy, I thought about Granny and called to see how she was. I found out she'd had MORE back fractures and she was in pain. She did NOT sound good. She said she'd been doing poorly in the last two weeks and had been in a lot of pain. She said she was really hurting and was hungry but too tired to make something. I told her to take a pain pill and just have orange juice until her strength was up, and then make more. So I said I'd call her back in a half hour and she agreed. When I called her, she sounded much better and she said my grandfather had given her a pain pill.

Since then, I've been calling and she's been better ever since. She had been SUFFERING, AGAIN, because NO ONE in the fucking family was looking out for her and tending to her needs, or making sure she stayed on top of her pain medications and was brought meals.

Once again, it's ME, from the other side of the country this time, making sure Granny is okay and I can hear how she's doing from her voice, and no one else seems to give a damn and they live right NEXT to her. If I hear my grandmother is in pain, I know there is a solution, I don't just think: "She's old and maybe it's her time to go."

If I had any control or influence, I would also be getting the medications for Alzheimers to slow down the process of memory loss. It wouldn't hurt anything. This is partly why the Bairds hate me. I check up on them and document their faults just as I would any legal system or worker that's gone awry.

The last thing I said to my aunt Holly, was that if she thought I had mental problems, it was funny at least that people in the U.S. government didn't think so, or I wouldn't have been approached to be a spy. I would have to be credible and they would thoroughly check me out before making such a proposition.

My aunt probably thought it was some kind of delusional imaginary thing. She probably thinks no one ever asked me this, and probably doesn't believe I know diplomats or people in intelligence agencies. To her, that kind of thing is way over her head. She knows how to garden and that's about it. She has no real-world knowledge of anything besides holy roller christianity and gardening. And she puts all the family money into a fucking house they don't even OWN. I think that says something right there, about who is sensible or not sensible.

My aunt just hates me. She claims she doesn't, but she insults me all the time and has always been condescending. Whenever I had a problem with my mother, my aunt Holly would take revenge on me, and was hostile. Her own husband knows how she is.

There is nothing wrong with me, at all. I gain more and more documentation that I accurately perceive things and know when I have injuries or am in pain or not, but it doesn't matter to them. Holly was refusing to let my son see photos of me from the very beginning and I should have known. Honestly, I think the Bairds would like to punish me for offending them and airing their dirty laundry by keeping my son from me. They're PISSED.

They are hyprocritical, self-righteous, ignorant, and greedy for the most part. It's a really bad combination to have along with being so church-going. It's like the worst possible combination: self-righteousness and selfishness.

My aunt probably thinks poems I write about family being "socks" is a sign I need "help". She would view any feminist slant to a poem, about woman being viewed as prostitutes for men in marriage or outside of marriage, as evidence of needing "help". Anything that is even slightly philosophical, feminist, activitst, or creative, to someone unimaginative and narrow minded like Holly, is evidence someone needs "help".

Meanwhile, her own children write in their blogs about how "God spoke to me today! and told me _______" and she thinks this is normal. I see creative images through my IMAGINATION, the mind's eye, and know all along it's a creative insight which I conjure myself, and meanwhile, her kids are claiming God is actually and DIRECTLY, LITERALLY "speaking" to them, and that this is no figment of their imagination, and I'm the one who is hallucinating or who is delusional?

It boggles the mind. It is okay to be totally off-your-rocker CRAZY, in the Baird family, as long as you've got "Jesus" and religion too. If God is talking to you and telling you what to do everyday, you're okay.

But if you happen to be imaginative and write freely, and write about the truth openly and philosophically, you need "help". If I am exposing my family for being hypocrites, I need "help". They think I should be on some kind of medication for being brave enough to insult them, or anyone. But meanwhile, they are raising their hands, speaking in tongues, and hearing voices from Heaven on a regular basis.

And this is what the state prefers.

What a bunch of bullshit. Talk about social commentary.

No comments: