Saturday, February 28, 2009

Habeas Corpus for Lying by the State

I may be able to try to file a writ of habeous corpus since I have new evidence that proves the people reporting me to CPS were lying about me. I have proof of medical injuries they claimed I didn't have, and this was part of their basis for accusations that I was "delusional" and that I had a mental illness. They also used this lie, to claim I didn't need painkillers THEY prescribed me--narcotics. They were prescribing me narcotics and then turned around and told the state I was 'drug seeking' and lied and said I didn't have any injuries and no real pain for which I would need those narcotics.

In the meantime, they gave me narcotics to try to pacify me so I wouldn't seek actual diagnostics to find out what the real problem was.

I had to go out of the area to get even a few diagnostics which showed I did have some injuries.

Because the state refused to give me copies of discovery, I had no way to verify what records they had on me, and if that record was complete or not. Their entire case against me, in Fact Finding, was based on incomplete medical records which slandered me but where the real evidence was suspiciously
"missing" and when I asked if they even saw anything they said, "I don't remember".

I think I can try to file habeas corpus and for appeal anyway, and tell the higher courts how the state KNEW of my intention and wish to file for appeal, but deliberately prevented me from doing so by withholding evidence and records I needed.

No comments: