Thursday, February 19, 2009

music in head & impression

I was going to call P. Jolly but didn't try today. I'll try tomorrow maybe.

The songs I keep hearing in my head, are, tonight: Love Will Tear Us Apart Again, and earlier today, "Question of Lust" and "Somebody".

I told my boyfriend I had this impression I'd saved someone's life yesterday or the day before and he sort of jolted. Probably thought it sounded weird or my translation was bad.

I don't how or why I think this. Through something I wrote or something, I indirectly saved someone's life? Don't know how for sure.

Im so tired. I just had the thought or picture, what if I die? what if I bleed to death because there is a larger problem than what people think? what if I hemmorhage more?

Got a magazine yesterday which made me think of someone in particular. I wonder if anyone would know why? reading a little Oprah and going to sleep.

No comments: