Friday, February 27, 2009

Disappearance of CD Medical Record

I called to get all my records from George Washington Hospital.

In my blog, I recounted how I'd had a sonogram done there the first visit and they said I had an ectopic in the ovary but wouldn't let me see it. They refused to let me look even thought I asked several people. So I went to radiology myself after I was discharged and a woman pulled up the record and gave me a CD with everything on it and she and I both noticed there were only FIVE photos on the sonogram document.

So I wrote about this and made a big deal about it, because everyone was trying to keep me from seeing what was on the film, number one, and they all knew I was going to go to Medical Records or Radiology the next day or as soon as possible to pick it up.

I had about 40 or more photos taken and many of the ectopic. The woman was clicking away and i heard and saw how many photos she took and another doctor was looking over her shoulder.

So when the tech pulled up only 5 photos, she and I both thought it was odd. After I made a big deal about it, and said I HAD a copy of the CD which had only 5 shots, which would PROVE someone had erased the other photos, I then was told later the photos had been restored and were all there.

I asked if this was normal and several radiology people said no it was not. They said all the photos should have been together if they were there, and that it was strange.

So I HAD a copy of that CD in my purse, and I know I had it with me when I left my Hyattsville address. I still had it with me in my hotel too, after I was assaulted. But now, when I looked to check and see if it was there, I noticed it was GONE.

Unless I find that CD in another bag of my belongings, someone stole that CD from out of my bag, and the only time I left my bag unattended was when I moved to a new house with my finace, and I don't know how many people were in the house, or could have had access, but if I don't find that CD in my other belongings, it was stolen.

And why would someone steal that CD unless they were worried about it looking suspicious, like someone at GW was trying to cover something up?

I don't believe I ever took the CD out of my bag, but I will have to double check the rest of my things before I know for sure. I seriously hope I still have it somewhere.

It's already strange that my recorded conversation with CPS General Counsel in Washington D.C., and Ellen Walker, where they were telling me I couldn't fill out a release of information form to Washington state (pac. NW) is missing. I had those people totally on RECORD, lying to me and trying to stall and delay so I couldn't get things going to comply with court orders and be seen for evaluations in the D.C. area. They stalled and lied to me for months, and then told the Judge I hadn't done anything.

Now, after stalling so long, they and Wenatchee CPS had plenty of time to hand-pick someone they feel will go along with all their shit and peg me with some mental illness I don't have. The whole reason I went to D.C. and was willing to do the eval right away was because I knew I had a better chance of having an objective eval done when the state hadn't had time to "FIND" someone to wheel and deal with them and give them whatever they wanted, so they were cleared.

No comments: